Recommend a watch with *Thermal Blued hands* on white/silver dial, 39mm or less, under $1000
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dbakiva

Thread: Recommend a watch with *Thermal Blued hands* on white/silver dial, 39mm or less, under $1000

Recommend a watch with *Thermal Blued hands* on white/silver dial, 39mm or less, under $1000

First off, thanks for all the recommendations in this previous thread:
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/rec...e-4922871.html

I've tried on several recommendations in-store, ordered a few others to see in person, and owned a few in the recent past. Several of them were very nice. I've it narrowed down to 1 or 2 choices, and the Stowa Marine 36mm which I'll probably have to order from Germany to see. I really liked the way the thermal blued seconds hand looked in person on the white dial of the Mido Baroncelli. The only other watches I know of with the thermal blued hands and right specs are the Stowa Antea and Rado Coupole. Are there any other choices out there?

What I'm looking for:

-Thermal/Heat Blued hands. No blue paint
    -White or Silver-White dial
    -Can pass as a dress watch
    -35-39mm
    -$1000 or less

This is likely going to be my least worn and most expensive watch, and will also be a sort of an "exit watch" for me. So I'm trying to pick one I'll really enjoy and want to wear more often. Thanks
    Last edited by heywatchit!!; April 27th, 2019 at 10:05.

Re: Recommend a watch with *Thermal Blued hands* on white/silver dial, 39mm or less, under $1000

Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece small seconds

Re: Recommend a watch with *Thermal Blued hands* on white/silver dial, 39mm or less, under $1000

some really great watches in that thread. i love that Stowa. this isn't quite on that level
    but it did catch my eye the other day: FDD03003Y0 FDD03003Y DD03003Y | Orient Automatic Watches & Reviews | Puritime

marty

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by VicLeChic View Post
    Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece small seconds
    That's really nice.
    Benzinger .. Dornblueth & Sohn .. Grand Seiko .. Sinn .. Laco .. Schaumburg .. Hamilton .. Tissot

Another Maurice Lacroix. I picked up this cutie a few days ago.

Blued hands, silver dial, 38mm, handwind ETA/Peseux movement, blued screws, exhibition back, power reserve. Quite dressy I think, but I’ve been wearing it a lot with more casual wear as well. More than a thousand used, but not that much more.

Name:  C36962FA-7840-4FEA-9AD2-F15394609CC6.jpeg
Views: 57
Size:  1.47 MB
    eblackmo likes this.
    Over a half century of "just the right amount of odd."

Thread Information