Recommendations on a Ontario Canada watch maker? (Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area)
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Recommendations on a Ontario Canada watch maker? (Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Recommendations on a Ontario Canada watch maker? (Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area)

I'm looking for a good and reputable watch maker local to the kitchener/waterloo/cambridge Ontario area.

If anyone knows of any please let me know.

My ETA2895 has suddenly stopped running :(

Re: Recommendations on a Ontario Canada watch maker? (Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area)

I'm in your area and send my watches to St. Thomas Ontario for repairs and maintenance. PM me if you want the details.

GTA, Ontario, Canada, the True North strong and free

Re: Recommendations on a Ontario Canada watch maker? (Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area)

Quote Originally Posted by Mtech View Post
    I'm in your area and send my watches to St. Thomas Ontario for repairs and maintenance. PM me if you want the details.
    If you're referring to Al at Archer Watches, I'll second that.
    DESIDERANTES MELIOREM PATRIAM

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Al Archer is a Master...
    mebiuspower likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hidden by leaves View Post
    If you're referring to Al at Archer Watches, I'll second that.
    Thirded. No problems with the several watches I've sent to him for various issues. Al's a pleasure to deal with, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Pete View Post
    Thirded. No problems with the several watches I've sent to him for various issues. Al's a pleasure to deal with, too.
    I'll fourth this.. I've had Al work on my watches from the very beginning. Top drawer work and ethical beyond belief.

Al has done 5 and the sixth is at his place as we speak. Nothing but good things to be said from me.

Al's your man.
    For me, every day is a new thing. I approach each project with a new insecurity, almost like the first project I ever did, and I get the sweats. I go in and start working. I'm not sure where I'm going - if I knew where I was going, I wouldn't do it. Frank Gehry

Out in that area, Al Archer is definitely your guy; has a very nice collection, too.

Cheers.
    Breguet Rolex Tudor Breitling Longines IWC Mühle-Glashütte Tutima Hamilton TAG Heuer Cartier

OTHER: Vintage (Manual and Automatic), Modern (Automatic and Quartz).

Al performed a complete service on one of mine too. Nothing but good things to say about the person and his work. Go Al Go!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information