Recommended watch stores in disney/orlando?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By g-shockbilly

Thread: Recommended watch stores in disney/orlando?

Recommended watch stores in disney/orlando?

Hi all, I will be heading to florida with the family in 2 weeks for a wedding and then vacation. We will be going to clearwater first for a few days and then to orlando. I was wondering if anyone can recommend some good places to scope out watches? Are there any watch shops in disney springs (I tried searching the web, couldn't find anything specific)? I know watches are cheaper grey market/online, but this would be a sentimental watch. Max budget would be $500.
    Thanks!

Re: Recommended watch stores in disney/orlando?

Not being from Orlando/Florida, but having visited recently, check out The Florida Mall (8001 Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809). They had more watch stores/kiosks that any other mall I've ever been to! Huge range of options too for several different price tiers!

Awesome, thanks!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Seiko outlet store closed there last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mall at Millenia on Conroy Road if you're looking for higher end brands: Breitling, Cartier, Hublot, Montblanc, Omega, Rolex, TAG Heuer and Tiffany all have stores there, plus Mayors Jewelers, Neiman Marcus, Macy's and Bloomingdale's.
    Last edited by ScootingCat; May 8th, 2016 at 19:00.

Quote Originally Posted by g-shockbilly View Post
    Hi all, I will be heading to florida with the family in 2 weeks for a wedding and then vacation. We will be going to clearwater first for a few days and then to orlando. I was wondering if anyone can recommend some good places to scope out watches? Are there any watch shops in disney springs (I tried searching the web, couldn't find anything specific)? I know watches are cheaper grey market/online, but this would be a sentimental watch. Max budget would be $500.
    Thanks!
    Not sure about Orlando. But Tampa is on the way to Orlando from Clearwater.
    Old northeast jewelers in international mall Tampa. They have ball, brietling, GO,UN new and used pieces. They also have a storefront in Saint Pete that has omega. Haven't been in that location in a while so not sure about there new/used selection. They may be slightly more then your budget unless they have some used pieces. Call.

Mayors is also in that mall - but way out of your budget. JLC, patek, Rolex, Cartier, IWC. Very friendly- I've browsed many times. And purchased as well.

Welcome to Florida. I live on Indian rocks beach. A few miles south of Clearwater. Past all the tourist hustle and bustle. If your up for some good eats- real seafood, not the Sysco crap. Try the following- you'll see me at one of the 3 on any given weekend:
    Columbia- sand key, amazing Spanish dishes and tapas. Great patio on the water.
    Aqua prime- Indian rocks, fresh awesome fish and prime rib. Nice patio across street from water- my local hangout.
    Salt rock grill- reddington shores. On the water. They have their own boats- daily fresh catch. Enough said.
    "Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right." J. Garcia

Go to the prime outlets. They are located in 2 different areas. Just google them. One of the outlets has a tourneau with deals usually about 30% off, and they have a huge selection. They carry just about every major brand in your price range.

The he other prime outlet has a Tag Heuer store. You can get grey market type pricing for an AD. They will all most likely still be over $500 but you could grab a formula 1 for around that if you get lucky. Each of the outlets have several other jewelry stores that sell nice watches at a discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
    Not sure about Orlando. But Tampa is on the way to Orlando from Clearwater.
    Old northeast jewelers in international mall Tampa. They have ball, brietling, GO,UN new and used pieces. They also have a storefront in Saint Pete that has omega. Haven't been in that location in a while so not sure about there new/used selection. They may be slightly more then your budget unless they have some used pieces. Call.

Mayors is also in that mall - but way out of your budget. JLC, patek, Rolex, Cartier, IWC. Very friendly- I've browsed many times. And purchased as well.

Welcome to Florida. I live on Indian rocks beach. A few miles south of Clearwater. Past all the tourist hustle and bustle. If your up for some good eats- real seafood, not the Sysco crap. Try the following- you'll see me at one of the 3 on any given weekend:
    Columbia- sand key, amazing Spanish dishes and tapas. Great patio on the water.
    Aqua prime- Indian rocks, fresh awesome fish and prime rib. Nice patio across street from water- my local hangout.
    Salt rock grill- reddington shores. On the water. They have their own boats- daily fresh catch. Enough said.
    Awesome, thank you for the recommendations!
    Dedhed likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiamea35 View Post
    Go to the prime outlets. They are located in 2 different areas. Just google them. One of the outlets has a tourneau with deals usually about 30% off, and they have a huge selection. They carry just about every major brand in your price range.

The he other prime outlet has a Tag Heuer store. You can get grey market type pricing for an AD. They will all most likely still be over $500 but you could grab a formula 1 for around that if you get lucky. Each of the outlets have several other jewelry stores that sell nice watches at a discount.
    Thanks!

Thread Information