And recommondations for a mostly black rubber strapped watch under $1000?

Thread: And recommondations for a mostly black rubber strapped watch under $1000?

And recommondations for a mostly black rubber strapped watch under $1000?

Name:  Oris%20Williams%20F1%20Day%20Date%20Mens%20Watch%20635-7560-4748RS0.jpg
Views: 2529
Size:  55.7 KB

I saw the Oris F1 Williams Team Rubber strap watch at a store and ever since then I've been thinking about getting a watch with a rubber strap. Are there any one's that you guys would recommend? Something all black or mostly black. I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to watches so need some advice.

Thanks in advance!

Every watch, with standard lugs, can have a rubber strap if you want to. Just buy a separate one and install it. I have many watches on rubber, that originaly came with a leather strap or a steel bracelet.

This Oris look nice. But I wouldn't get it. Non-standard lugs are always a problem. Sooner or later you'll have to replace this rubber strap, and the only option will be to get a new one from Oris. No other will fit.
    Have a wonderful time...

Re: And recommondations for a mostly black rubber strapped watch under $1000?

I would recommend the Tissot T-touch Trekking. That is if you don`t have a problem with quartz. I have one for almost 2 years, and have no problems.

Name:  tissot-t-touch-trekking-black.jpg
Views: 2610
Size:  22.9 KB

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

How about something from Deep Blue's Daynight line? Several different styles of Black PVD around $500. Automatic, has tritium lume tubes, and one of the coolest things is that the watches come with 3 straps - rubber, bracelet, and NATO included! I havent pulled the trigger yet myself, but I definitely want to add a watch with lume tubes to my collection and Deep Blue is a top contender!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bad way to pick your watches - by color. Would you pick a car by color? Girls do this and this is why Suzuki and similar car brands are still in business ;)

Do some reading and pick a proper watch. There is this one, which has waterproof leather band, 500m water resistance, hard-coated against scratches and very, very well built.

The 1st Rule of WUS Club is: No Pictures - No Help.
    The 2nd Rule of WUS Club is: No Pictures - It Didn't Happen.
    The 3rd Rule of WUS Club is: Read the rules on top of the page.

Banned

How about Davosa HM8161.466.55
    161.466.55 - ewatcheshouse.com
    Name:  161.466.55 0.jpg
Views: 861
Size:  27.2 KB
    or Davosa Ternos 161.500.55
    Name:  16150055-Life-web.jpg
Views: 1290
Size:  80.8 KB

v76

How about the Mido All Dial Diver? The SS bits give a nice contrast to the black dial and rubber strap ...

(borrowed image)
    Collection:
    A few of this and some of the other ...

"I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty" - Groucho Marx

Torgoen T16 Chrono

My name is Matt R and I'm a lumaholic.

John 14:6

More Lion, less Lamb.

"Amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic."

(Images borrowed from Niffko on Flickr)

Hamilton Ventura XXL. I'm not exactly sure how to read it, but it looks awesome.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

Thread Information