Reputable online sellers JLC & Breitling

Thread: Reputable online sellers JLC & Breitling

Reputable online sellers JLC & Breitling

Hi All,

Could anyone please recommend a few reputable online sellers for brand new JLC and Breitlings, must be able to post to Australia

Iím hoping to purchase a SOH 46 for Myself and a JLT Lady Reverso for the wife, went into the Western Australian Breitling dealer and was quoted nearly US$13,000 for both pieces

I really donít want to stuff this up, not only for the monetary reason but itís for my first wedding anniversary too.

Thanks Gents

Re: Reputable online sellers JLC & Breitling

Quote Originally Posted by LR09WA View Post
    Hi All,

Could anyone please recommend a few reputable online sellers for brand new JLC and Breitlings, must be able to post to Australia

Iím hoping to purchase a SOH 46 for Myself and a JLT Lady Reverso for the wife, went into the Western Australian Breitling dealer and was quoted nearly US$13,000 for both pieces

I really donít want to stuff this up, not only for the monetary reason but itís for my first wedding anniversary too.

Thanks Gents
    Whilst I can't really comment on reputable online dealers (I would make some suggestions, but these are based off what I've read, not personal experience), I can sympathise with you mate. Aussie retail prices are still, largely, ridiculous.

Best of luck.

Thanks mate, Au is really bad on pricing!!

on another note, does anyone know if you still get the full Breitling warranty when purchased from over seas ?
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyTimmy View Post
    Whilst I can't really comment on reputable online dealers (I would make some suggestions, but these are based off what I've read, not personal experience), I can sympathise with you mate. Aussie retail prices are still, largely, ridiculous.

Best of luck.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

PM sent.

You do get the full Breitling warranty when you buy from a Breitling AD, even if it is located overseas.
    A couple of months ago, I bought my SOH from a Forum Sponsor -Joyeria Jambor- in Spain.
    The watch was shipped to China with all the papers and sealed warranty card, and I got a very good price from them...

Thread Information