Rhyno Watch Overpriced?
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Rhyno Watch Overpriced?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Rhyno Watch Overpriced?

Anyone seen the new Rhyno Watches? They cost $5200. Am I missing something? Because that seems just outrageously overpriced for what you get. But it seems like I am the only one thinking this and its driving me mad lol. So am I missing something or is it actually overpriced like I think? Highly appreciate any clarification. Thanks!

Re: Rhyno Watch Overpriced?

After a quick visit to their website I wouldn't touch them with a 10ft. pole. Even if they were 100 bucks.

Woof. Nope.

Oversized. Overpriced. Over fluffed. They're not for me even if I could find anything for sale on the site... which I couldn't

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

As soon as i see "pre order" on a watch site i keep it moving.

You have faith in your product ? Back it with your own cash not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKarate View Post
    As soon as i see "pre order" on a watch site i keep it moving.
    As soon as I see someone is operating out of a UPS Store, I keep walking... and then I start to jog a bit.. then run
    Last edited by OnlyOneMore; June 18th, 2019 at 07:12.

I have to say that the Rhyno products are for a certain niche of the watch market and it doesn’t include me. As to funding watches through crowd funding I can think of several members on this forum that had some great watch ideas but lacked the upfront cash that the Chinese watch manufacturers demand to start a project. Some of those watches were very popular around here and were sold out in no time at all.

Crowd fu ding doesn’t give you the instant gratification of having the watch but patience led me to some great designs. Jmho.
    Kevin
    brandon\ and Synequano like this.

Yes, overpriced since they are competing against some serious players with better pedigree - and it’s a bit too Bell and Ross for me.

$5k can buy you a serious watch. And this isn’t it. For me anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlum21 View Post
    Anyone seen the new Rhyno Watches? They cost $5200. Am I missing something? Because that seems just outrageously overpriced for what you get. But it seems like I am the only one thinking this and its driving me mad lol. So am I missing something or is it actually overpriced like I think? Highly appreciate any clarification. Thanks!
    $5K can buy you a real Bell&Ross if that's your thing. Otherwise there are much nicer skeleton offerings from other brands.

But hey, they sold out. So someone likes them...

Laughing Re: Rhyno Watch Overpriced?

I'd have to get my bell really rung before I'd buy a Bell & Ross. ;49179585]$5K can buy you a real Bell&Ross if that's your thing. Otherwise there are much nicer skeleton offerings from other brands.

But hey, they sold out. So someone likes them...[/QUOTE]

I just saw a vid of a pvd one in T2 titanium...that will scratch up in literally a day.
    Current Collection
    Aquadive BS300 & BS300 DLC Armida A1 Crepas ​Loggerhead Doxa 300 T-Graph professional Ennebi Fondale Gruppo Ardito Kraken Kaiser 9500m
    H2o Kalmar 2 8000m Oceanictime Helberg CH1 Marathon JSAR, JDD Orient ​Saturation Diver Prometheus ​Poseidon DLC Rolex Oyster Royal
    Seiko SUN019 ​Sinn U1 SDR Charmex Swiss Military 20,000ft UTS 4000m WCT 1000m Diver Zixen DSR-1000, DSR-1000 GMT

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information