Rotary watch at Argos

Thread: Rotary watch at Argos

Rotary watch at Argos

I have seen a Rotary watch, model number GS03862/01 and catalogue number 907/1858, at Argos for £79.99. I would just like to more knowledgeable opinions of the watch and whether it is worth buying it. Thanks for your help. The link to the watch is Buy Rotary Men's Brown Strap Skeleton Dial Watch at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Men's watches.

Re: Rotary watch at Argos

What I can tell you is.....Rotary is not the company it once was. quite common in the U.K.
    Some are Swiss parts if not Swiss made...The one you are looking at has a Chinese movement.
    Is it is a good buy? I don't know.
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

Rotary watches are fine as relatively inexpensive budget watches. As said above don't confuse the 'Established Switzerland' as seen on the dial with actually being Swiss Made. If you like the design of that watch then by all means go for it.

Sent from my GT-I8160

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Inactive

If you like it , you buy it

Personally I think the 'Rotary' and the 'Automatic' on the front is glaringly superfluous and out of place

I used to be a Rotary fan (back in the day), but then again I was mate's with the local jewellers family who supplied them to me

It is what it is, and the £20 off would have been built into it from the start
    Last edited by watchma; November 3rd, 2013 at 23:05.

I would stay away from it. I colleague of mine used to have one. He got is as a gift and this was the only reason why it didn't end up in the bin...

Thread Information