WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Rotation duration

2K views 41 replies 40 participants last post by  ffritz 
#1 ·
Out of my 13 watches, I tend to wear 4 on a rotation (plus 1 to the gym). The thing is I find that 1 day is often not enough to really "get" and experience the watch so I tend to wear each watch 2 days back to back or more. Then it's onto another watch. I wear my other watches when the mood strikes or for special occasion. What about you? Do you have a rotation that has you wear the same watch several days in a row?

#14 ·
Depending on the Angle of the Dangle.

My collection is too large (~150) and I only wear about 10-12 and the others on special occasion as I look at and remember them. Other times... I usually let my butler or chauffer pick them out.

Reactions: edhchoe
#15 ·
I used to wear 2 different watches everyday one at work and one for home and rotate one or both of them every day.
Now I only have 4 in the rotation I end up wearing the same one every week or so.

#22 ·
I have 2 watches in rotation at any given time: one in the day, one in the evenings. Every 2-4 days, I switch them.

Occasionally, I also wear a "house" watch - when I am at home at the end of the day in my PJs.

#24 · (Edited)
I'm usually between 6-10 pieces in my collection but the odd thing is I usually wear a Tissot quartz on a Nato 90% of the time. It's my beater and goes everywhere. Sometimes I'll rotate one or two during the week but that is really really rare.

The only time I really rotate is on the weekends.

Sent from my blah blah blah.

#25 ·
I rotate daily and go through my full rotation until starting over. The exceptions are when a watch doesn't work for an activity/dress and I will switch during that and return to the "correct" rotation when finished. I find 24 hours is just enough to get used to a watch but still leaves me wanting a little more which is the way I like it, it keeps me from getting board with a watch.

Reactions: dan4138
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.