Rotor problem

Thread: Rotor problem

Rotor problem

Well I bought a vintage Geneva automatic from the 50s with a felsa (I think 415) today and it has some issues (I think)

1. It wound fine until it got most of it's power reserve then it started slipping a bit. Now it's fully wound and i feel a click like a click click click click like it's not engaging. Could this just be the overwind protection?

2. I popped the back off and found that the rotor turns itself a bit, I had it sitting still and it started turning itself lol. What's wrong? (if anything)

Any help would be great and I'm sorry for asking all these questions but I'm kinda worked about it.
    Stratocasters Rock!

Re: Rotor problem

Quote Originally Posted by stratct View Post
    Well I bought a vintage Geneva automatic from the 50s with a felsa (I think 415) today and it has some issues (I think)

1. It wound fine until it got most of it's power reserve then it started slipping a bit. Now it's fully wound and i feel a click like a click click click click like it's not engaging. Could this just be the overwind protection?

2. I popped the back off and found that the rotor turns itself a bit, I had it sitting still and it started turning itself lol. What's wrong? (if anything)

Any help would be great and I'm sorry for asking all these questions but I'm kinda worked about it.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shepperdw

Yes.
    Yes what?
    Stratocasters Rock!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Is there any helpful info?
    Stratocasters Rock!

Thread Information