Sales corner
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Sales corner

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sales corner

Please someone tell me why on the sales feed a lot of people do not put the watch size? People this is a major factor. I don't care how much I like a watch if it is 38mm it is not going on my wrist. Just something that has been bothering me a little. So for all you fellow watch lovers if your going to sell a watch please put the size. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Re: Sales corner

Quote Originally Posted by Jason504 View Post
    Please someone tell me why on the sales feed a lot of people do not put the watch size? People this is a major factor. I don't care how much I like a watch if it is 38mm it is not going on my wrist. Just something that has been bothering me a little. So for all you fellow watch lovers if your going to sell a watch please put the size. Thanks

Basically, because most prospective buyers here already know the watch or have easy access to info about it. But you're correct that it wouldn't hurt to have it among the watch's vitals, as it takes only a few seconds to add it to a listing.
    Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints

God forbid you move your fingers a little over your keyboard and spend 3 seconds to Google the specs. You shouldn't be buying a watch blindly anyway without spending a few minutes researching about it.
    Last edited by 6R15; July 4th, 2016 at 20:37.
    Pallet Spoon, EnderW and nweash like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Did you want it with or without the crown? Lug to lug too? Thickness?
    "Nothing happens until something moves." -Albert Einstein
    Damasko | Hamilton | Longines | Mido | Orient | Oris | Rolex | Timex

I agree that it's something that would be helpful but i don't think too much about it. If i'm looking to buy a watch i already know the vitals about it. If i come across something i like you can bet i'm gonna google to hell out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 6R15 View Post
    God forbid you move your fingers a little over your keyboard and spend 3 seconds to Google the specs. You shouldn't be buying a watch blindly anyway without spending a few minutes researching about it.
    Never on a computer phone only. So yes it is a little bit of a pain in the ass to do that. Also I never buy a watch blindly. If I am going to buy a watch I am going to look it up. But if a watch is 38mm it's a waste of my time. Why would you not put some basic specs for the watch you're selling? When I sell a watch I put as much info as i can.

drhr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stark View Post
    Did you want it with or without the crown? Lug to lug too? Thickness?
    That would be nice.

drhr likes this.

Sales corner

Quote Originally Posted by 6R15 View Post
    Agreed. A little odd I think. If I were ever interested in an unknown watch, the first thing I'd do is look up specs, other photos, potential issues, and if there were any videos of it.

Do yu know what also grinds my gears? When people linkt to Ebay or any other site.. . Argh..
    Jason504 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlance View Post
    Agreed. A little odd I think. If I were ever interested in an unknown watch, the first thing I'd do is look up specs, other photos, potential issues, and if there were any videos of it.
    When I find a watch I like and it is the size I want then I do my research. Why waste my time if it's not the size I want?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information