Savvy Watch - Anyone Deal With Them?

Thread: Savvy Watch - Anyone Deal With Them?

Savvy Watch - Anyone Deal With Them?

Has anyone ever bought a watch from Savvy Watch? They appear to be a legitimate grey market dealer and even sell on Amazon, but other than their Amazon reviews I couldn't find much about them. Thanks.

Re: Savvy Watch - Anyone Deal With Them?

On Amazon...It's probably an AD using a "front name" to sell his wares or I know for a fact that a very very large distributor of a
    half dozen brands, uses Amazon and another name to sell directly to the public.

Would an AD also have a separate website though as a front to sell his wares at discount prices?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sybomax View Post
    Would an AD also have a separate website though as a front to sell his wares at discount prices?
    LOL Who do you think these Grey Market guys are? Answer is YES!
    I see you're from NJ...So are allot of them.
    Last edited by little big feather; June 28th, 2013 at 19:27.

I just bought a watch from these guys about a week ago. It was a Victorinox 241548 and the price from them was about $250 less than anywhere else. Interestingly they were also selling the watch on Amazon for an extra $115 beyond what I bought it for, but I bought it directly from their website. The watch shipped the next day and arrived very well packaged and in mint condition. Before it arrived I was worried about it being authentic, but its authentic and beautiful.

Before I bought the watch I emailed them a question about it because they had conflicting information on their website about it's features. The description of the watch said it was automatic mechanical and then in the summary of information it said it was a quartz movement. They emailed me back the next day and told me it was an automatic mechanical and apologized for the conflicting information. The webpage was updated the next time I looked at it to display the correct information.

Also, when I bought the watch I noticed that as soon as I received an email saying it was shipped that on their site it now said sold out (and so did Amazon).

I would buy from them again. Here is the watch I got, and I love it.

Name:  Victorinox-Swiss-Army-Officers-Day-Date-Mechanical-241548.jpg
Views: 5480
Size:  58.5 KB

I just ordered a watch two days ago. I'm 16 years old and I made a purchase through Savvy Watch becaus I got a great deal and it is my first watch. I ordered an Emporio Armani watch from them and all of those watches come with a certificate of authenticity but this did not come with one and the crown of the watch was already broken. DO NOT BUY THROUGH THEM UNLESS YOU WANT A FAKE BROKEN WATCH!!

Thread Information