Searching for a cheap watch
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Searching for a cheap watch

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Searching for a cheap watch

I?m searching for a gold colored watch with a brown leather strap for a price less than 700$
    Size :35-39mm
    Dial color : white or cream
    I was searching for an elegant chronograph not too busy but it?s hard to find one at a small size i hope you can find it
    Swiss , japanease , german are all okay
    I prefer an automatic
    I found one watch
    Orient elegant star
    I found it with a 50% discount on a site called creationwatches
    Anybody knows this site is it good ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

It seems that i can?t upload a picture ,also I?m having trouble viewing pictures if you find something write the code of the watch , thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Searching for a cheap watch

I do not feel that $700 is in the cheap for a watch. At this price point, there are a lot of options. Happy hunting.
    brandon\ likes this.
    “A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

If you are into Orient, then there is Long Island Watches that is having a "Black Friday" special coming up...
    https://youtu.be/xVONxVSGKhQ
    “A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall

Quote Originally Posted by anrex View Post
    I do not feel that $700 is in the cheap for a watch. At this price point, there are a lot of options. Happy hunting.
    Since there are a lot of options can you give me some

Quote Originally Posted by Taher View Post
    I?m searching for a gold colored watch with a brown leather strap for a price less than 700$
    I was searching for an elegant chronograph not too busy but it?s hard to find one at a small size i hope you can find it
    Are you sure you mean a chronograph (= with stopwatch function and several sub-dials)? In that case, Swiss automatic chronographs with gold plated cases in that size will indeed be a bit difficult to find.

Otherwise, if you're after a clean, dressy watch with those specs for under $700, there should be quite some options. If you''re open to micro brands, the Melbourne Collins 38 may be something: 38mm, Miyota 9015 automatic, ~$500.

Name:  Collins_SilverRG_3Q__20873.1476588631.386.513.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  103.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ffritz View Post
    Are you sure you mean a chronograph (= with stopwatch function and several sub-dials)? In that case, Swiss automatic chronographs with gold plated cases in that size will indeed be a bit difficult to find.

Otherwise, if you're after a clean, dressy watch with those specs for under $700, there should be quite some options. If you''re open to micro brands, the Melbourne Collins 38 may be something: 38mm, Miyota 9015 automatic, ~$500.

[iurl="https://forums.watchuseek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12665317&stc=1&d=15110 18061"][/iurl]
    I want and elegant watch doesn?t have to be really dressy but not to busy i looked at you recommendations unfortunately I don?t like them

Something like the JUNGHANS CHRONOSCOPE it?s beautiful but it?s 40mm a little bit too big for my liking

Since there are a lot of options can you give me some
    Seiko Alpinist
    Seiko SARB065 or any other "SARB" type watches
    Steinhart Watches
    Tissot
    Squale ATMOS 30 line or 1521 line
    ...and this list can go on and on. Just do a lot of Internet leg work, find a few watches that catches your eye, and really spend time researching your choices. Now, when I mean research, look for articles or forum discussions about your choice watch. Also, You-Tube is an excellent media source (...just do not donate money to Archie Luxury, because he hates any watches that are in your price range). You may find that your choice should be avoided or be a well receptive. This is the fun of watch collecting, the hunt!

Here are some of my selections after going on my own below 1000 dollar watch safari:

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 85
Size:  1.68 MBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 89
Size:  1.46 MBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 90
Size:  1.56 MBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 88
Size:  1.83 MBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 88
Size:  1.76 MB

Creation Watches is a good supplier and you can’t go wrong with an Orient. Especially one of the Star range.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information