I recently came across a watch I really liked and asked the owner about more details. Unfortunately, I lost/forgot the brand name :( Maybe you can help. From browsing their cool webpage this is what I remember:
- UK made/assembled watch with hand wound Swiss movement
- Affordable price (<500 GBP)
- Brand is something like "Time XYZ" - very unfortunate to google...
- Very straight design, slight industrial look
- The brand looks quite new. They only designed a couple of models so far
- On the webpage the list shops all over UK
Unfortunaly, I browsed their webpage on my iPad and cannot retrieve the browser history. I really hope somebody can help.