Seattle GTG?
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Seattle GTG?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Seattle GTG?

Hey guys,

I'm going to be relocating to seattle next month and it dawned on me that I didn't recall ever seeing a Seattle GTG. Is there any active membership in Seattle? I'd love to know the best shops to talk watches!

MZ
    Current Rotation:
    6 Keepers, 2 Rotators
    and a few guilty pleasures...

Dress Watches Casual Watches Sport Watches Rotators
    High A. Lange & Söhne 1815 Up/Down Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chrono Rolex GMT Master II 16710 Breguet Classique Chronograph 3237
    Low Cartier Tank Basculante Heuer Carrera 1964 Re-Edition CS3111 Longines Legend Diver no-date Ralph Lauren Slim 867 White Gold

Instagram @mzhammer_wis

Re: Seattle GTG?

Really guys? No one?
    Current Rotation:
    6 Keepers, 2 Rotators

High A. Lange & Söhne 1815 Up/Down Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chrono Rolex GMT Master II 16710 Breguet Classique Chronograph 3237
    Low Cartier Tank Basculante Heuer Carrera 1964 Re-Edition CS3111 Longines Legend Diver no-date Ralph Lauren Slim 867 White Gold

Instagram @mzhammer_wis

Hi,
    I've just found this post - I'm a Brit who moved to Seattle in the summer. I've yet to find any GTG's, so maybe it's time to try and arrange one?! There must be some more people around.
    Where are you moving from? I haven't really had a chance to look much, but there is always a decent selection at Ben Bridges, and my experience with the Omega/Swatch group boutique has been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MZhammer likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Looking to organize a GTG on 12/8/15 in Seattle or possibly the Eastside.

Please let me know if you are interested!

I visit Seattle a few times a year (nowhere close enough to do a GTG). Tourbillon and Fox's Seattle are a like a block from each other and has a good (if small) selection. The Ben Bridges in Bellevue has a good selection, as does Neiman Marcus at the Bavern. Good place to go too if you want to see all the Microsoft Ferraris and Maseratis.
    MZhammer likes this.
    Current Collection - | Ball | Bvlgari | Casio | Citizen | Credor | Girard-Perregaux | Graham | Gübelin | Hamilton | Jaeger-LeCoultre | Longines | Minase | Mühle Glashütte | NOMOS Glashütte | Omega | Rolex | Seiko | Undone | Vacheron Constantin | Victorinox Swiss Army |
    Mulling Over - | Minase Horizon | Reservoir |
    On deck - | Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 50th Anniversary |

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyhead123 View Post
    I visit Seattle a few times a year (nowhere close enough to do a GTG). Tourbillon and Fox's Seattle are a like a block from each other and has a good (if small) selection. The Ben Bridges in Bellevue has a good selection, as does Neiman Marcus at the Bavern. Good place to go too if you want to see all the Microsoft Ferraris and Maseratis.
    Fox's is ok, not much there. Tourbillion is a bit sterile to have a true meet up IMO. Anyone interested in replicating the RedBar model in Seattle? Maybe a standing monthly get together?
    Current Rotation:
    6 Keepers, 2 Rotators

Instagram @mzhammer_wis

We did a GTG in Seattle a couple years back and it was a good time, with about 8 guys in attendance. Jason from Halios drove down from B.C. too. I'm active on another forum most of the time and have met with some of those fine gentlemen a few times. Between Portland, Seattle, Spokane, and British Columbia, there is a pretty decent sized watch nerd community.

December is a tough month to meet up, with holidays, travel, and parties, etc. If someone reminds me after Christmas, I'll reach out to the watch guys I know from different forums and put something together. Sort of a "regional GTG" of sorts, but to get Oregon folks up here we will need advance planning. The RedBar model has sort of happened other places and I will invite Adam to join. I also know of a couple AD's that might toss in some swag or even attend.

I'm pretty busy and will need reminded, but let's aim for early 2016.

Hoppy
    Last edited by Hoppyjr; November 21st, 2015 at 06:44.

In the preliminary planning stages, but wanted to get folks thinking about it....
    Last edited by Hoppyjr; November 23rd, 2015 at 11:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppyjr View Post
    We did a GTG in Seattle a couple years back and it was a good time, with about 8 guys in attendance. Jason from Halios drove down from B.C. too. I'm active on another forum most of the time and have met with some of those fine gentlemen a few times. Between Portland, Seattle, Spokane, and British Columbia, there is a pretty decent sized watch nerd community.

December is a tough month to meet up, with holidays, travel, and parties, etc. If someone reminds me after Christmas, I'll reach out to the watch guys I know from different forums and put something together. Sort of a "regional GTG" of sorts, but to get Oregon folks up here we will need advance planning. The RedBar model has sort of happened other places and I will invite Adam to join. I also know of a couple AD's that might toss in some swag or even attend.

I'm pretty busy and will need reminded, but let's aim for early 2016.

Hoppy
    If anything, why wouldn't you want to go down to Oregon instead and throw in some tax free shopping while you're there?
    Current Collection - | Ball | Bvlgari | Casio | Citizen | Credor | Girard-Perregaux | Graham | Gübelin | Hamilton | Jaeger-LeCoultre | Longines | Minase | Mühle Glashütte | NOMOS Glashütte | Omega | Rolex | Seiko | Undone | Vacheron Constantin | Victorinox Swiss Army |
    Mulling Over - | Minase Horizon | Reservoir |
    On deck - | Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 50th Anniversary |

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information