Seeking the collective wisdom once more on suggestions to buy.
I am looking to buy an automatic chrono with the following specs:
- Stainless or titanium bracelet
- Black dial
- AR coated sapphire
- Not fussed about day/date
- Preferably Swiss/German made
- Preferably 100m or more WR
This will be my everyday watch, and will need to stand up to the rigors of the annual vacation, light watersports, field exercises etc.
Budget is $1100 USD, give or take 10%
After months of googling, reading through WUS, and poring over thousands of models, I've found:
- Tissot PRS 516 Automatic Chrono (T0446142105100)
- Steinhart Apollon Chronograph with Titanium bracelet. (I have a 6.5" wrist so I'm not sure if this will be too big.)
I'm sure I'm missing some potential candidates! Would love the community's help in filling the voids in my knowledge. Cheers and thanks everyone.