seeking info on watch

Thread: seeking info on watch

seeking info on watch

ok.. we have some financial manager here that got some weird looking watch.. i wanna know what brand/model is.. cant post pics but ill do my best to describe it
    is a chronograph.. black strap, black dial, silver subdials.. and is shaped like an a fat ford log with one side cut.. or like a churck entry on sideway.. i know the clues are few but cant do better.. so help! :D

stuffler,mike

Re: seeking info on watch

Just curious, why not asking the fm ?

when he first came he was wearing a red swatch chronograph.. while smoking he saw that very same watch on my office mate wrist.. he never ever came to work with that swatch on his wrist.. and me and my buddies wanna buy the same watch he is wearing now to check his reaction.. hopefully is not smth expensive :)

i know my reasons are silly but we wanna have a good laugh

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by HABEEB View Post
    ok.. we have some financial manager here that got some weird looking watch.. i wanna know what brand/model is.. cant post pics but ill do my best to describe it
    is a chronograph.. black strap, black dial, silver subdials.. and is shaped like an a fat ford log with one side cut.. or like a churck entry on sideway.. i know the clues are few but cant do better.. so help! :D

Look anything like these?

My sig is no sig.

when he first came he was wearing a red swatch chronograph.. while smoking he saw that very same watch on my office mate wrist.. he never ever came to work with that swatch on his wrist.. and me and my buddies wanna buy the same watch he is wearing now to check his reaction.. hopefully is not smth expensive :)

i know my reasons are silly but we wanna have a good laugh
    LOL

valvestem, if those are correct... I give you mad props! He lost me at Fat Ford logs.

no no.. not that shape.. hamilton also has a watch that shape and im kinda familiar with seiko models.. ill do some drawings

smth like that.. the grey part is leather :)

no no.. not that shape.. hamilton also has a watch that shape and im kinda familiar with seiko models.. ill do some drawings

smth like that.. the grey part is leather :)
    Not familiar with that one, maybe a novelty watch? If that's the case there are just too many to try to find info on it. Sorry.
    My sig is no sig.

Thread Information