Seiko 15 Jewel SEIKOSHA circa 1940's???? Help me find info on this watch!! Can't locate anywhere...
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By TwentiethCenturyFox
  • 2 Post By Time Exposure

Thread: Seiko 15 Jewel SEIKOSHA circa 1940's???? Help me find info on this watch!! Can't locate anywhere...

Seiko 15 Jewel SEIKOSHA circa 1940's???? Help me find info on this watch!! Can't locate anywhere...

I am trying very hard to locate any information on this Seiko watch. I believe it is from the 40's... Please let me know what anyone can scrounge up!

Thank you

JerryName:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  237.5 KBName:  s-l1600-2.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  238.9 KBName:  s-l1600-3.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  158.9 KB

Re: Seiko 15 Jewel SEIKOSHA circa 1940's???? Help me find info on this watch!! Can't locate anywhere

Welcome to watchuseek! Also post this in the Seiko forum. Good luck.
    JCASE likes this.

Re: Seiko 15 Jewel SEIKOSHA circa 1940's???? Help me find info on this watch!! Can't locate anywhere

Redial.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The lug width is 14mm? That must be a tiny watch, say, 26mm diameter?
    The serial number on my Seiko's from the 1970's incorporated the manufacture date in the serial number, with the first digit representing the year and the second digit representing the month (with O/N/D being October/November/December). It takes an educated guess for which decade. So if the serial numbering system was the same when this watch was made (and I really have no idea if it was), this would be made April in a year ending with 7. If your guess is the forties, then April 1947.
    Nokie and JCASE like this.

Explain... point it out please lol.
    Either way, would still like to know more info if possible, but can not find this watch anywhere...

Jerry

Meant to say- explain what you see that you consider it being a redial...

Thread Information