Seiko Dive Watch Specs

Thread: Seiko Dive Watch Specs

Seiko Dive Watch Specs

I am looking at two similar watches from Seiko, the SKX009J and the SNZF15J1 Seiko 5. I am seeing some inconsistent listings of the specs, however. Is the SKX 42mm with 22mm lug width and the SNZF 40.5m with a 20mm lug with? The reason it matters is that I already have a watch with a 20mm lug width and I want to know if I buy extra straps that I can put them on either watch, so that would be the tie breaker in my decision. Any response is appreciated.

Re: Seiko Dive Watch Specs

Try posting in the Seiko/Citizen forum,you should get an answer pretty quick.

As best I can tell they are both 22mm lugs. Amazon's specs are off as they say 18mm. Both of these have tapered bracelets to 18 from 22 I believe. Got the info from the Questions area on the reviews. 9 answers all stated the same: 22mm lug width. I believe the Seiko 5 is a bit bigger - 43.5 to 44 in case size, but I am not positive. Best I can tell from studying the listings...I've looked on that site so often and so much at so many watches including my own and have a system of figuring that stuff out. However, you can wait til someone who owns it confirms these things, too.
    "Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use." - Earl Nightingale.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

the SKX013 is smaller than the 007 and have 20mm lug.

Also the 10bar "diver" SKX031 have 20mm lug.. IMO the best looking of the bunch.
    "A man with one watch knows what time it is, a man with two watches is never quite sure."

Thread Information