SEIKO SSC015P1 solar chronograph diver 200m - dial Updated to join Prospex series?

Thread: SEIKO SSC015P1 solar chronograph diver 200m - dial Updated to join Prospex series?

SEIKO SSC015P1 solar chronograph diver 200m - dial Updated to join Prospex series?

Hi,
    I just received my new SEIKO SSC015P1 solar diver watch. The shipped watch's dial differs from the ones I can see on the internet. Instead of "SEIKO Solar Chronograph Divers 200m" there is SEIKO - a figure - Divers 200m. I called the retailed who said seiko has updated the model to join the seiko prospex series. However I did not find any evidence about that on the internet. Do you know something about this update, or my shipped seiko is a fake one?
    Thank you very much in advance!

Name:  IMG_0291.JPG
Views: 314
Size:  107.1 KB

Re: SEIKO SSC015P1 solar chronograph diver 200m - dial Updated to join Prospex series?

The advice is correct. Nice watch, congrats!

Re: SEIKO SSC015P1 solar chronograph diver 200m - dial Updated to join Prospex series?

Thank you for your answer! So I do not need to send back the watch :) I still did not found any SSC015P1 sold on internet with this kind of dial. From wheredo you have tis information?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That looks like a great watch, nice pick up!
    Current: Swiss Army Inox, Swiss Army DM500, Citizen BM6400
    Past: Swiss Army Field Watch, Swiss Army FA-18 Chronograph, Oris TT1 Divers Date, Brietling SuperOcean Steelfish, Seiko Shogun, Seiko Tuna, Orient OS300, MWW Tatoskok, Helson SD 40, Helson SD 45, Delma Santiago, Helm Vanuatu, Seiko Blumo, Seiko Darth Tuna, Seiko MM300, Certina DS Action Auto, Kemmner 007 Harley, Marathon TSAR, B&R Type Demineur, Citizen Shadowhawk, Citizen Excalibur, Obris Morgan Pradata, Obris Morgan Aegis, Tempest Commodore, Aramar Arctic Patrol, PAM111 Homage, Suunto Ambit3 Sapphire, Citizen Nighthawk AT, Glycine Combat Sub, Hexa Osprey, Sinn U212, Stowa MO, Certina DS Action Quartz, Lum-Tec B18, Helm Vanuatu V2, Armida A7, MWW Iconik 2, Traser P6600, Citizen Atessa, Seiko Gray Ghost, Seiko Solar Tuna, Seiko Flightmaster, Tisell Vintage Sub, Seiko Orange Monster, Seiko Black Monster, Swiss Army Inox

They're adding the Prospex logo to a bunch of watches. My recently purchased 2nd gen Monster has it. It's on the new Sumo. I know a lot of people are against it, but I like the expansion of the Prospex line.

Thread Information