Should I be bummed out w/ MarcelloC's customer support?

Thread: Should I be bummed out w/ MarcelloC's customer support?

Confused Should I be bummed out w/ MarcelloC's customer support?

You tell me..I have a N3 that needs a new crystal and "L'' gasket. Apparently those 2 exact items are all but impossible to find?!#$! After several eMails to EVERYONE @ MarcelloC not even the courtesy of a reply. WTF?! It really leaves a bitter taste for the brand.... I would think that for a company that relies on internet sales of 99% of production that feedback and customer support would be of a high priority.

**** UPDATE Matt V. US contact for MarcelloC has contacted me w/ requested info. Thank you Matt****
    Last edited by ncmoto; March 24th, 2009 at 04:13.
    "Let's go vintage racing"

MMT

Re: Should I be bummed out w/ MarcelloC's customer support?

I suggest you contact Marcell Kainz directly and explain your problem. From past experiences with Marcello C's customer service, I'm quite sure that he will be very accomodating. You can find Marcello C"s head office address under www.marcelloc.de "kontakt".

Quote Originally Posted by ncmoto View Post
    You tell me..I have a N3 that needs a new crystal and "L'' gasket. Apparently those 2 exact items are all but impossible to find?!#$! After several eMails to EVERYONE @ MarcelloC not even the courtesy of a reply. WTF?! It really leaves a bitter taste for the brand.... I would think that for a company that relies on internet sales of 99% of production that feedback and customer support would be of a high priority.

Re: Should I be bummed out w/ MarcelloC's customer support?

**** UPDATE Matt V. US contact for MarcelloC has contacted me w/ requested info. Thank you Matt****
    "Let's go vintage racing"

Thread Information