SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

I have this watch and I can't get it out of my mind....

Gold chatons,hand engraved.....What do you think?
    Buy or not?
    Last edited by little big feather; October 7th, 2013 at 19:45.
    drhr, bacari, CitizenM and 2 others like this.
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

Re: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

I've gazed on that watch a number of times, beautiful. If it was smaller (assume it's the 42 mm model), it'd prolly be on my wrist by now so guess you know my answer . . . .
    A.Lange & Sohne * Audemars Piguet * Blancpain * Cartier * Dornblueth & Sohne * Invicta * Jaeger-LeCoultre * Meraud * Rolex * Revolution Watch Company * Tudor

"the deeper the roots, the higher the reach" - author unknown

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. - Rumi

I really, really like it.
    Rolex Submariner
    Zenith Chronomaster XT Open El Primero

Omega Seamaster James Bond 007 Limited Edition
    Kobold Comanche
    Helson Sharkmaster
    Sinn U1
    Alpina Extreme Diver

Maurice Lacroix Miros
    Ball B&O First Mile

Edox Classe Royale Open Heart Automatic
    Shinola Brakeman 46

Luminox 3000 Navy Seal Diver
    Hamilton Khaki Navy Sub
    Seiko Black Monster
    Citizen Ecozilla
    Deep Blue Sunray Diver 1k
    and various other makes and models

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

LBF, you should know better than to ask here - of course you should buy it as it satisfies the greatest criteria of all - you want it.
    hayday likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by drhr View Post
    I've gazed on that watch a number of times, beautiful. If it was smaller (assume it's the 42 mm model), it'd prolly be on my wrist by now so guess you know my answer . . . .
    Yes, it's a 42mm....And that's why I can't sleep. I have a 42mm Wilson Watch Works that I've only worn 3 or 4 times because it's a 42mm with a
    similar case.....Damned if I do...Damned if I don't!
    drhr likes this.
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

I have no need for a dressy watch and even I want it! Really beautiful, you should definitely buy it. Never heard of the brand, googling now.....

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Well, the name Grand Seconde for a small second watch a la Unitas is kind of overegging the pudding. Jaquet Droz' GS is a better example. Furthermore I would like to see Grande Seconde on the dial. Grand Seconde just does not seem right.

La grande seconde fait référence à l'aiguille indiquant les secondes sur une montre, soit la trotteuse. Cette aiguille, placée dans le cadran principal du boîtier, est également nommée seconde au centre. La grande seconde s'oppose à la petite seconde qui est placée, elle, dans un petit cadran, lui-même situé dans le cadran principal et qui se trouve très souvent à 6 heures. L'aiguille indiquant les secondes n'est pas systématique selon les modèles de montres.

No sleepless nights for me though.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Quote Originally Posted by little big feather View Post
    Yes, it's a 42mm....And that's why I can't sleep. I have a 42mm Wilson Watch Works that I've only worn 3 or 4 times because it's a 42mm with a
    similar case.....Damned if I do...Damned if I don't!
    Do you feel it might be a tad large or small? Have you been able to strap it on? Either way, I've learned the hard (and expensive) way not to purchase anything outside my size requirements because they don't stay. If you don't flip and just keep an ill fitting piece because you bought it, maybe ok but where's the enjoyment in that?
    shemp55 likes this.
    A.Lange & Sohne * Audemars Piguet * Blancpain * Cartier * Dornblueth & Sohne * Invicta * Jaeger-LeCoultre * Meraud * Rolex * Revolution Watch Company * Tudor

"the deeper the roots, the higher the reach" - author unknown

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. - Rumi

Quote Originally Posted by drhr View Post
    Do you feel it might be a tad large or small? Have you been able to strap it on? Either way, I've learned the hard (and expensive) way not to purchase anything outside my size requirements because they don't stay. If you don't flip and just keep an ill fitting piece because you bought it, maybe ok but where's the enjoyment in that?
    Too big....40mm is perfect. I can wear a 42mm....But it's all in the lug that makes it or breaks it.
    The lugs look long and straight, like my Wilson.

I just called...They are going to measure the watch....My Wilson looks like the same basic case,made by ICKLER on my Wilson
    It's 42mm Lug to lug 52mm. Does it look too big in photo?
    Name:  002.JPG
Views: 458
Size:  52.6 KB

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information