?...smallest case size with a 24mm band

Thread: ?...smallest case size with a 24mm band

Question ?...smallest case size with a 24mm band

Okay, I have smaller wrists but want a watch with a 24mm strap but not a smaller case size. I can't pull off having the lugs hang over my wirst! The Enzo watches are 42mm with a 24mm band but honestly I don't want to spend that much.

I have a Seiko 007 that is just about the perfect size for me but its only 22mm lugs and I don't want to trim a strap.

Any thoughts or help guys?

Re: ?...smallest case size with a 24mm band

It might be possible to squeeze the 24mm strap onto 22mm lugs. I've done that before without any problems.
    Lots of dive watches.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric L. View Post
    It might be possible to squeeze the 24mm strap onto 22mm lugs. I've done that before without any problems.
    yes youre right, but that ruins the strap (leathers at least) so you have to use it on 22mm only from then on.

my opinion is the Citizen Aqualand Co23, very thin and small with 24mm lugs. Its also in my top 3 favorite watches i own, saying alot since its only about $200 or so. I have the original vintage model, they make remakes of the same watch now.

IMO they look great on everything from leather to rubber to bracelet

its also one the the most respected and used dive instruments of real divers, having a ton of complications including a depth sensor!

one of the coolest dive watches made, period.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ImagineFj View Post
    Okay, I have smaller wrists but want a watch with a 24mm strap but not a smaller case size. I can't pull off having the lugs hang over my wirst! The Enzo watches are 42mm with a 24mm band but honestly I don't want to spend that much.

I have a Seiko 007 that is just about the perfect size for me but its only 22mm lugs and I don't want to trim a strap.

If you like the style of them, Maratac Elite straps are 24mm wide but notched to 20, 22 and full 24.
    Google search for Maratac Elite..... Westcoasttime is a good source

Quote Originally Posted by ImagineFj View Post

I don't know what style watch you are looking for. However, the recently discontinued Bulova Accutron tank style watches with 2824 movements have a nice hefty 24mm strap on a case that I believe is 38 mm across. Being a tank style it wears a lot bigger.

Thread Information