So long
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: So long

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

So long

After much consideration, I am logging off of watchuseek for good. Sure I love watches and all. But I decided it's time to spend my money and time on another hobby I'll enjoy. My last watch ever is the aqua terra I own. It is my go to watch for anything and everything. Sold or got rid of all my other watches.

Re: So long

Sorry to see you go. Happy you found the one watch you keep forever. I hope you enjoy your other hobby and it gives you what you enjoy! cheers

... and what about the fish?
    NTH Santa Cruz
    Casio Oceanus T200

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Tooldes
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dan T., ChronoB, X2-Elijah and 6 others like this.
    Core Collection:
    H. Moser & Cie Venture Small Seconds 2327-0402, Omega Aqua Terra 231.53.39.21.06.002, JLC Reverso Flyback Chrono 255.182, JLC Reverso Grande Taille 270.3.62, Rolex OP 1966 1002, Ulysee Nardin Perpetual GMT 321-22, Longines Conquest 1959, Hamilton Electric Spectra 1957, Citizen AQ 4020–54Y, Bulova Accutron Astronaut

....and thanks for all the fish. Don’t think is an “and thanks for all the fish” departure, as the OP might be back. Unless of course they find another hobby to obsess over and spend their hard earned money on!!

I just don't get this whole 'bye everyone, I'm leaving' Is it a millennial thing? Does it go along with general oversharing? Should be get a cake?
    Dan T., Perseus, ChronoB and 12 others like this.
    http://veteranswatchmakerinitiative.org/
    Training Combat Disabled Vets to become Watchmakers
    https://www.gofundme.com/VWIBulova

I may or may not be back. Pretty sure I'm going to enjoy my other hobby whatever it may be. For right now I'm going to enjoy spending time reconnecting with my family, spending time with the girlfriend and our brand new puppy. Watches have gotten too expensive for me. For now let's not say it's good bye, more as a maybe ses you later.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabee1 View Post
    I just don't get this whole 'bye everyone, I'm leaving' Is it a millennial thing? Does it go along with general oversharing? Should be get a cake?
    Yes I am a millenial. Without getting too personal, let's say the watch hobby has gotten too expensive for me financially. I was spending too much time obsessing over watches. Now like I said in my post I want to spend time reconnecting and connecting with the most important people in my life.
    Simon, Brey17, fish70 and 3 others like this.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by somyp View Post
    Yes I am a millenial. Without getting too personal, let's say the watch hobby has gotten too expensive for me financially. I was spending too much time obsessing over watches. Now like I said in my post I want to spend time reconnecting and connecting with the most important people in my life.
    Hey that's all great and certainly a good reason to move on, I just find it odd that anyone bothers to say goodbye. Unless you're well known and/or a huge contributor it's unlikely anyone is going to notice your absence (mine as well). Announcing you're leaving just seems...superfluous.
    http://veteranswatchmakerinitiative.org/
    Training Combat Disabled Vets to become Watchmakers
    https://www.gofundme.com/VWIBulova

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information