Some advice please

Thread: Some advice please

Some advice please

Hi All,
    happy thanks giving to you all.
    Im new to the watch scene and i wanted some advice about buying a new watch. Iv posted it here as i wanted a comprehensive view about all watches available- as there seem to be positive qualities in all the sections....so iv placed it in this part of the forum.
    so here goes.......
    Im looking for a watch, any brand, up to $450 max. I would like a watch which is solid in build (dont mind chunky watches), very accurate, able to go 200m (or more), saphire crystal glass, date, unidirectional bezel, screw crown, a decent clasp.....along these lines.
    Iv had a seiko kinetic autorelay which has been an excellent watch since iv had it as it doesnt need batteries, accurate and so forth.
    Iv looked at the recent seiko kinetic divers, which are tempting, MTM black hawk is quite nice, looked at a few tissots as well.
    But im really at a loss as there seems to be too much choice! So i leave it at the hands of the professionals!
    Thanks for your time!
    Kind regards
    Sleepyman

stuffler,mike

Re: Some advice please

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyman View Post
    Hi All,
    happy thanks giving to you all.
    Im new to the watch scene and i wanted some advice about buying a new watch. Iv posted it here as i wanted a comprehensive view about all watches available- as there seem to be positive qualities in all the sections....so iv placed it in this part of the forum.
    so here goes.......
    Im looking for a watch, any brand, up to $450 max. I would like a watch which is solid in build (dont mind chunky watches), very accurate, able to go 200m (or more), saphire crystal glass, date, unidirectional bezel, screw crown, a decent clasp.....along these lines.
    Iv had a seiko kinetic autorelay which has been an excellent watch since iv had it as it doesnt need batteries, accurate and so forth.
    Iv looked at the recent seiko kinetic divers, which are tempting, MTM black hawk is quite nice, looked at a few tissots as well.
    But im really at a loss as there seems to be too much choice! So i leave it at the hands of the professionals!
    Thanks for your time!
    Kind regards
    Sleepyman

200m or more qauifies for the Dive Watches Forum. I´d ask there.

Re: Some advice please

OK, thanks.

Thread Information