Some wrist shots: "Florida Style", or how we upkeep our expensive leather straps farm ;)

Thread: Some wrist shots: "Florida Style", or how we upkeep our expensive leather straps farm ;)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Picture Some wrist shots: "Florida Style", or how we upkeep our expensive leather straps farm ;)

Some wrist shots: "Florida Style", or how we upkeep our expensive leather straps farm ;)

...if there are any takers, we could have BBQ-d gator tail for those of you
    that are coming to the FL GTG next weekend
    ....just say the word and I can fish one out fer ya' right from my back porch !

Re: Some wrist shots: "Florida Style", or how we upkeep our expensive leather straps farm

nice...but I have to ask, are there a lot of alligator molesters in Fla? And really, does the sign stop them?
    Chris
    Glashutte Original Panomaticluna XL, Doxa Sharkhunter GMT, Seiko Monster Mod, Dwatch, Longines Legend Diver, Hamilton Maestro, Vostok Expedition, Volmax Aviator Flying Tank, Vostok Lunokhod, Custom PAM Homage, Nixon Mahogany Rotolog, St Mortiz Storm Chronograph

Re: Some wrist shots: "Florida Style", or how we upkeep our expensive leather straps farm

Ugh...I HATE (and am borderline terrified of) alligators. Which is pretty tough considering I've lived in Miami all my life.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

You need to stop molesting those gators!

Inactive

I see that and think, "Gators are tasty, and that would make a nice purse for my wife and a pair of shoes and a belt for me."

Quote Originally Posted by cp_ste.croix View Post
    nice...but I have to ask, are there a lot of alligator molesters in Fla? And really, does the sign stop them?
    When they say "molesting" gators, it can mean anything from feeding them to throwing rocks at them. You'd be surprised at how many people feed these things.....then they lose their fear of humans because they think....."FOOD!!" and then they have to be destroyed.

I don't think it's anything sexual.......although........nevermind.

makes for a nice BBQ or a wallet though.

BTW,,,nice watch in the second pic

Quote Originally Posted by shelpdogg View Post
    When they say "molesting" gators, it can mean anything from feeding them to throwing rocks at them. You'd be surprised at how many people feed these things.....then they lose their fear of humans because they think....."FOOD!!" and then they have to be destroyed.
    I get that I was merely trying to be funny.

Back where I used to live we had a similar issue with bears; people mistaking them for cute fuzzy lovable creatures instead of stomachs with claws and teeth.
    Chris
    Glashutte Original Panomaticluna XL, Doxa Sharkhunter GMT, Seiko Monster Mod, Dwatch, Longines Legend Diver, Hamilton Maestro, Vostok Expedition, Volmax Aviator Flying Tank, Vostok Lunokhod, Custom PAM Homage, Nixon Mahogany Rotolog, St Mortiz Storm Chronograph

Quote Originally Posted by cp_ste.croix View Post
    I get that I was merely trying to be funny.

Back where I used to live we had a similar issue with bears; people mistaking them for cute fuzzy lovable creatures instead of stomachs with claws and teeth.

ah....missed the sarcasm.

bears aren't cute lovable creatures .....like teddy bears??

Gooooo Gators!!!

Banned

I wonder how many straps you can make out of one of those cuties?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information