Someone is selling an Alain Silberstein on ebay for less than $100. Chime in please
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Someone is selling an Alain Silberstein on ebay for less than $100. Chime in please

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Someone is selling an Alain Silberstein on ebay for less than $100. Chime in please

Re: Someone is selling an Alain Silberstein on ebay for less than $100. Chime in please

Do you really have to ask?
    WatchMedic and ShaggyDog like this.

Re: Someone is selling an Alain Silberstein on ebay for less than $100. Chime in please

could be real i guess.
    scratch on crystal, 25% wear, missing hand on top dial....
    however, what catches MY eye is the listing....Style of Alain Silberstein logo.
    leads me to believe it is a replica of some sort.
    just my opinion though, im really not an expert in any sense.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVedder View Post
    Do you really have to ask?
    LoL.
    Even the listing is fair, never mentioned it is actually a Silberstein. Only in style of...

100Bucks for a half broken watch is decent since the vendors at a famous Shanghai "flea market" are asking 600-700rmb for a good one
    Last edited by MisterHo; March 28th, 2016 at 23:01.
    #14 and D10S Forever. Grącies and R.I.P Johan.

Doesn't the posting practically proclaim itself as fake? The title says "style of Alain Silberstein", while the brand info farther down says "Unbranded".

Calgary, Canada via Marin County, California

In before the lock

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

I'm not familiar with this watch but just a general comment - Asking if a deal is too good to be true on here, and including a link to the sale, could easily result in someone else grabbing a good deal out from under you. Might want to disguise the particulars of the sale before you ask... but that still isn't fool-proof, people will try to find it anyway.

it's most likely fake but you probably know that already. but, based on your prior posts, does that really matter? Isn't it all about scoring numbers anyway?
    WatchUSee is WatchIGot
    Casio - G-Shock GW-5000-1jf |
    Garmin - Forerunner 245 Music | Grand Seiko - Snowflake (SBGA011) | Longines - Master Collection (L2.673) | | MeisterSinger - Panagaea Day Date|Monta -Triumph | Nomos Glashutte - Club Datum | Orient - Mako mod | Rolex - Explorer I (214270 mk2) | Seiko - SKX007/09 mods | Stowa- Klassik Flieger

Quote Originally Posted by yongsoo1982 View Post
    it's most likely fake but you probably know that already. but, based on your prior posts, does that really matter? Isn't it all about scoring numbers anyway?
    ahahahahahahah!

Confused Re: Someone is selling an Alain Silberstein on ebay for less than $100. Chime in please

Well, it's likely a fake. But it sounds like you are more interested in attracting "ladies" than having a nice watch, so... I guess it can get the job done.
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." George Bernard Shaw
    "Don?t argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" Greg King
    ?Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.? Mark Twain
    "The problem with quotes found on the Internet is that it's hard to be sure of their authenticity." Abraham Lincoln
    "A Rose by any other name will smell as sweet. But it does not follow that whatever we choose to call a Rose will possess the Rose's fragrance." BB Warfield

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information