Something similar to Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar..?
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Something similar to Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar..?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Something similar to Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar..?

Hello,
    I'm still in the process of determining what i really want and what my first "real" watch should look like. After pursuing many completly different options and learning a lot from many posts at this forum i reached a question which probably could be solved the best by directly asking the experienced people (You :) ).

So, do You know any watch similar to Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar?

Name:  Panomatic01.jpg
Views: 1843
Size:  113.2 KB

I like the purity of the dial and i think this style may resonate with me (and to me it resembles my beloved Apple devices ;) ). But im looking for something cheaper (let's say about 4k USD) and Swiss Made (let's call it my fetish ;) ). And the only brand I know which makes similarily looking watches is Greubel Forsey...
    I can also add, that i like thick watches with not too big diameter.
    Black5 likes this.

Re: Something similar to Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar..?

Maurice Lacroix Decentrique GMT looks similar at half the price, I actually prefer the look of the ML but it cannot compete with the GO in any other other aspect

opticalserenity and Black5 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yes the ML is what I would have suggested as well. Very nice watch, not in the same league as GO, but very good nonetheless.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

The A. Lange and Sohne Grand Lange 1 Moonphase.

iam7head and Black5 like this.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Certina DS-2; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

Quote Originally Posted by mleok View Post
    The A. Lange and Sohne Grand Lange 1 Moonphase.

That's a beauty! But I need your connections if you're getting that cheaper than the GO.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger17 View Post
    That's a beauty! But I need your connections if you're getting that cheaper than the GO.
    Nowhere in the original post did I read anything about cheaper than the GO PML. In general, it's difficult to talk about Glashutte Original without making comparisons with A. Lange and Sohne.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Certina DS-2; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

Quote Originally Posted by mleok View Post
    Nowhere in the original post did I read anything about cheaper than the GO PML. In general, it's difficult to talk about Glashutte Original without making comparisons with A. Lange and Sohne.
    I completely support your recommendation except it is 10 times the OP's proposed budget ceiling of 4k...
    Passionate about things with balance wheels, especially if they are "brought to life" in Glashutte I/SA.

Quote Originally Posted by not12bhere View Post
    I completely support your recommendation except it is 10 times the OP's proposed budget ceiling of 4k...
    I see, I missed the text after the beautiful photo of the GO PML.
    opticalserenity and ilitig8 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchNRolla View Post
    FC is a great place to look. OP, if your interest is not just the dial layout but the Glashutte characteristics, your winner will be NOMOS.

Might I suggest if Swiss Made is your interest, maybe your inclination toward the GO design is an indication of an emerging interest in I/SA.
    Last edited by not12bhere; May 11th, 2014 at 21:15.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information