Sorry for bothering you again, but FAKE OR REAL?? Tissot PRC200
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sorry for bothering you again, but FAKE OR REAL?? Tissot PRC200

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sorry for bothering you again, but FAKE OR REAL?? Tissot PRC200

Re: Sorry for bothering you again, but FAKE OR REAL?? Tissot PRC200

I don't know, but three peculiar things pop out immediately:
    1) the description says it has a black ion-plated tachymeter bezel, but the watch shown doesn't have any tachymeter bezel at all,
    2) the bottom subdial looks like a date dial. Why would it have a date dial when it also has a date window?
    3) the description says 100m water resistance, but the photo of the dial says 200m.

I wouldn't touch this one.

~Sherry.
    BillPark likes this.
    PM is not working for me. If you need to contact me, please email. Thanks! popokinui1(at)gmail(dot)com

oh wow I didn't even see the date dial... Good eye!

I'll definitely be staying away from this one.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Well, there is tachymeter, faintly seen on the photo (but in fact on the chapter ring, not on the bezel). The bottom subdial is obviously for 24-hour.
    But the watch is nevertheless fake, because the real deal, according to the model number, looks like this:

http://www.tissot.ch/?collections/pr....417.21.051.00

Quote Originally Posted by Okapi001 View Post
    Well, there is tachymeter, faintly seen on the photo (but in fact on the chapter ring, not on the bezel). The bottom subdial is obviously for 24-hour.
    Except that there are more than
    24 markings. There are 31. I adjusted my monitor and do see the faint tachymeter scale, but that bottom subdial is just wrong.

~Sherry.
    Last edited by Popoki Nui; October 7th, 2013 at 06:57.
    PM is not working for me. If you need to contact me, please email. Thanks! popokinui1(at)gmail(dot)com

One easy way to avoid fake Tissots is to stop looking at cheap prices for a Tissot.

A Tissot PRC 200 is usually around $350+ brand new.
    Last edited by entropy96; October 7th, 2013 at 07:26.
    Current Rotation:
    Tudor Black Bay (on OEM bracelet) | Rado Original Automatic 648.0408.3.161 | Royal Orient WE0011JB | Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 311.30.42.30.01.005 | Casio G-Shock GWF-1000-1DR

G-Shock collection:
    GW-M5630E-9JR, GA-400-4A, DW-6900SG, GW-5000-1JF, GWF-1000-1DR, GW-200Z-1DR, GW-9200-1, GX-56-1B, G-5600E, G-6900-1, DW-5600MS, G-7302RL (non-functioning)

Wishlist:
    Credor ​Eichi (when pigs fly) | Credor ​Eichi II (when fishes talk) | FP Journe Chronometre Bleu (acquired) | Urban Jurgensen & Sonner Ref. 3 (acquired) | D.Dornbluth & Sohn Cal. 99.5 (acquired) | Moritz Grossmann BENU Rose Gold ​(acquired)

**Sig limit reached...**

Do not buy a Tissot PRC200 on eBay. Even if the photo is of a genuine PRC200, there is no guarantee that you'll actually be sent an authentic watch. You should purchase it from an authorized dealer, or at least a reputable grey market dealer.

And don't buy items from sellers with zero feedback on eBay. Honestly, I don't know what you're thinking. And, please, don't start another thread asking if a listing on eBay is of a real of fake Tissot PRC200, just don't.
    Last edited by mleok; October 7th, 2013 at 07:58.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Certina DS-2; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

Quote Originally Posted by mleok View Post
    Do not buy a Tissot PRC200 on eBay. Even if the photo is of a genuine PRC200, there is no guarantee that you'll actually be sent an authentic watch. You should purchase it from an authorized dealer, or at least a reputable grey market dealer.

And don't buy items from sellers with zero feedback on eBay. Honestly, I don't know what you're thinking. And, please, don't start another thread asking if a listing on eBay is of a real of fake Tissot PRC200, just don't.
    +1
    Worth noting though that many reputable grey market dealers have ebay accounts, but their feedback is usually in the thousands.

Forget the watch the man as no feedback at all i would not buy anything that cost over 10 from an unknown seller

Buy from a legit dealer. That man is selling a fake!
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information