WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Speedy on bund strap. Yay or nay?

2K views 37 replies 32 participants last post by  Bababooey 
#1 ·
What do you think of my new strap from Patrik at Clover Straps?

Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory Fashion accessory

See less See more
#8 ·
Well I was going to say that this Speedy does look rather big for your wrist.
Honestly I think that the bund makes it look way too thick and much bigger than it already is.
The quality of the strap and the colour combination are great though.

So look-wise I would not wear it that way. But if you like it and enjoy wearing it that way, go for it!
You shouldn't listen to cranky old watch nerds on an internet forum and wear the watches you deem cool and enjiy them ;)

#12 ·
i like it, but always associated bund straps more with pilot watches.

it looks very comfortable and padded on you :)

#13 ·
I can appreciate the quality of the strap, but it's not to my tastes. It's a little overpowering and I would want easy access to the sapphire back on that beauty of a watch.

If you like it and it makes the watch more comfortable for you to wear, then keep rocking it!

#19 ·
It looks very bulky, but I guess Bund straps usually do. It does look indestructible, but the stitch looks like a heavy fishing line (too bold). I am predisposed to looking at the moon phase version of the Speedy as a dressy watch (even if its not really dressy), so I always picture it with a padded Alligator strap or something fancier.
It's a great watch, and I'm glad the strap makes it comfortable for you. It would be a shame to retire or sell that watch due to discomfort!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.