I've recently begun an affair with Steinhart Watches. You can search google and find their site. I now own the Aircraft 8 (instrument, giant square looks like B&R Instrument) which includes the ETA 2824-2. The watch has performed excellently (I have 2) and I can only say that it has been a definate "looker" when I wear it. It is 47MM all the way around and I just love the size. Recently I picked up the World Traveler as my bump around watch and wore it as an alternative to my diving watch while in the bahamas. I added a steel bracelet and for the price I can't think of a better value on a Rhonda Quartz chronograph.

The most impressive thing I've seen recently in a new watch are the styles offered in the Mach 1 and Ocean Marine Chrono's. Very Omega Speedmaster/Rolex Chrono looks that combine performance and a very solid, sporting, and unique look. I'm drawn to the Mach 1 Silver as my wife says it is "very unique, what you like in a watch". Power reserve of 42 hours on the Dubois Depraz/ETA 2824-2 movement are a very big plus and did I mention that from a value perspective, these watches are some of the most affordable that I've seen. The Aircraft is around 500 and the Mach 1 et al are all less than 1K!!

I'm quite excited about this brand and I believe they are headed for an excellent future.

Robert