Straps UK

Thread: Straps UK

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Straps UK

Anybody ever gotten any straps from this Ken character? I have never gotten a reply to my emails after trying to get a hold of him a couple of times now. Too bad, he has a lot of very cool looking straps and I wanted to order a half dozen.
    Rotating on my wrist this month: Stowa Blue WatchTime Flieger, Sinn EZM9, Sinn T1, Sinn 556 Blue, Stowa Antea LE Polish Forums, Stowa Verus 40, Damasko DS30 greenie, Sinn U1, Stowa Antea Klassik KS Rose, Nomos Tangente Silvercut

Re: Straps UK

Nope none here. Sorry Peter.

Stephen

I've also tried to contact him via e-mail and received no replies.

Not a good sign. Walk away.
    Steve

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

JCE

Are you talking about Ken from Watchworx?

_______
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Atwood View Post
    Anybody ever gotten any straps from this Ken character? I have never gotten a reply to my emails after trying to get a hold of him a couple of times now. Too bad, he has a lot of very cool looking straps and I wanted to order a half dozen.
    Do you mean Ken Danks here http://www.thestrapshop.co.uk/index.html ?

I've bought many straps from him - a good dealer

If its the strat shop, then I have bought 2 straps from him. The last one was ordered on Monday night and arrived this morning. I find them ok to deal with. I think Ken is a bit snowed under and a sole trader, so sometimes communication is not the best, but I still will deal with him. I know the strap will show up soon enough.
    Regards

Colin

Omega Seamaster Pro COSC (Bond)
    Seiko 007 on various natos
    UK Military Divers 200M Quartz
    Seiko Kinetic Diver (Boss)

Yes, Ken Danks. Never has returned a single email and I have sent a couple now. Damn shame as he has some nice looking straps. Maybe he doesn't like to be bothered shipping to the states or something but you would think he could at least return an email as a courtesy.
    Rotating on my wrist this month: Stowa Blue WatchTime Flieger, Sinn EZM9, Sinn T1, Sinn 556 Blue, Stowa Antea LE Polish Forums, Stowa Verus 40, Damasko DS30 greenie, Sinn U1, Stowa Antea Klassik KS Rose, Nomos Tangente Silvercut

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Atwood View Post
    Yes, Ken Danks. Never has returned a single email and I have sent a couple now. Damn shame as he has some nice looking straps. Maybe he doesn't like to be bothered shipping to the states or something but you would think he could at least return an email as a courtesy.
    You will probably get one eventually. He has sometimes been a bit slow to respond (usually when he is snowed under) but when communication is finally made, he is quick and prompt to send out the goods and all my orders with him have been present and correct. I don't think he has any problem shipping to the US - IIRC when I ordered the goods I was given several shipping options, including worldwide.

JCE

I did order one bracelet, two straps and a tool from him. I did wait two days fore some feedback, but nothing. I called him and he did remember my order and was very sorry about not having time to answer all e-mails in time. Usually the companys are very fast to respond when you make an order .

After my call everything went very smooth and fast and I´m very satisfied with the products and will order from him again

_________
    Jim

Well I won't give up then. But it's too late this go round, I already spent all my play money this week...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information