I'm looking for a new watch with different features than the current models I have. I figured that since I couldn't really find what I'm looking for by searching & randomly entering "White Dial Watch" on search sites...I might ask those that have already purchased something that met or closely meets my criteria.
Here is what I'm looking for:
1. White dial
2. Sub $200
3. Eco-Drive, Automatic, or Solar (No regular battery or self-wind)
4. Power Reserve meter/indicator option
5. Stainless bracelet or Black leather band
7. Exhibition Back (would be a +)
8. Sapphire Crystal (would be a +)
I'm not locked into any certain brand. I'm familiar with Orient, Seiko, and Citizen. I want a nice piece that I can wear with casual or a suit.
I look forward to any suggestions you might have.
ETA: My eyes are not what they used to be, so having some contrast on the hands and indicators would be a great too!