Background: My current watch is a Citizen Air Diver Titanium like the one below. I have relatively small wrists and hands so the lightweight and conventionally sized case fit me great. I've had it for years where it's basically lived on my wrist with the exception of a year splitting time with a Sinn 865 GMT. Loved the Sinn as well, but it was too similar to the Citizen and I ended up selling it for more than I paid (for once!).

Now: I'd like to get something visually different from the Air Diver. Still looking for "clean" look and quartz and/or solar are a plus because when I've tried 7750-based chronos they all seem to be too thick to wear under a dress shirt. Something of a darker variety (PVD a plus) and definitely on a strap are what I'm looking for. I've narrowed it down to these two choices. So, interested in the thoughts of people here and any suggestions the experts who have seen more than I have might have. I'm "ok" with the G10-based movements of these two, but wouldn't be opposed to a jeweled-quartz movement, eco-drive, or a "thin" automatic.

Current:

Forum favorite, new PRC-200, now 42mm:

Wenger Squadron Limited Edition (~$550 on Amazon):

Squadron Rescue Chrono 60758 Wenger Swiss Watch