Swatch Body and Soul
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Beau8

Thread: Swatch Body and Soul

Swatch Body and Soul

Can anyone give me an accurate size of the Body and Soul? I have seen 38 mm to 43mm.

Well... yeah... let's see your pics too. Lol
    Suunto... Replacing Luck!

Re: Swatch Body and Soul

Educated guess it's 36-38mm in diameter; straps tend to taper to 18mm on some models. I can find out for sure, just have to dig it out sometime.

Here's mine,

Jeff_C likes this.

I'll try to find mine as well, it's been stashed since one watchmaker said it can't be fixed (accidentally dropped it). And, if anyone knows who CAN fix these, let me know. It has sentimental value.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

36mm...

HANS Van Buuren can repair most Swatches.... google his name
    swatchrepair.com
    "Go forth, my progeny, grab the world by the balls, squeeze hard and shake vigorously." J. Koch (aka "Swedefreak")

Quote Originally Posted by Heinz View Post
    I'll try to find mine as well, it's been stashed since one watchmaker said it can't be fixed (accidentally dropped it). And, if anyone knows who CAN fix these, let me know. It has sentimental value.
    It definitely can be fixed; however, you'll have to get the plastic cover on the back off first. Then the movement can either be fixed or replaced. It use to be possible to source a suitable ETA 2842 replacement movement. A local watchmaker could replace for you. Good luck!

I accidentally broke the plastic caseback, and was able to remove it (this is relatively easy to do on the Irony Automatics). This provides access to the movement, which should then be serviceable like any other mechanical movement. I repurposed a pressured fitted acrylic crystal with a tension ring as a replacement caseback.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay, Black Bay GMT.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

Thread Information