Swiss Army Air Boss Mach1

Thread: Swiss Army Air Boss Mach1

Swiss Army Air Boss Mach1

I just grabbed an airboss mach 1 off the bay on its original stainless steel with an additional leather band. I've worn swiss army along with my seiko divers for years. I'd like to know any opinions on the mach 1 I grabbed it for 78.00 bucks which seemed like a steal. Seller has good feedback and the watch looks clean

Re: Swiss Army Air Boss Mach1

It's probably excellent. i don't own the air Boss but from my experience, swiss army watches are top notch quality or at least strong quality. Even for dirt cheap prices on ebay, they have been outstanding for me. Swiss army is probably the "best kept" secret in the fine quality watch world. The down side is that they don't have the history of Rolex or Omega but who cares. It's swiss made with quality specs. My last Victorinox purchases have been cheap with outstanding quality. With that, I have no interest really in other brands at this moment in time.

Re: Swiss Army Air Boss Mach1

$78 for a pristine Airboss Mach 1 with an extra strap? Seems a little low to me, given they retail new for about $600. Maybe I'm being too pessimistic, but if it were me I'd have it checked out by a watchmaker as soon as it comes in.

Mike

The Collection: Too many to list
    The Wish List: Still too many to list
    The Grail: Bremont ALT1-P (blue dial)

Thread Information