swiss legend not working? starting?

Thread: swiss legend not working? starting?

swiss legend not working? starting?

hey im new here. my uncle got me a swiss legend tungsten pro and i cant get it to turn on. i read the manual but i cant figure it out. heres the watch...http://swisslegend.com/collections/tungstentungsten-pro/ in orange. dont know a lot about watches lol.
    Last edited by joeyspagz; September 3rd, 2012 at 17:33.

Re: swiss legend not working? starting?

The manual doesn't look like it's saying much at all. A quick Google search shows you that it is a quartz chronograph. When you say that you 'can't get it to turn on' do you mean that the watch isn't ticking at all? If so it sounds like the battery is either flat or you have a lemon. If it was brand new and from a shop then return it for another one, if it is older see if a new battery will do the trick.

You have a quartz watch, so the first thing you should make sure is if the crown is pushed all the way in. If it is and the watch doesn't work, it's either defective or needs a battery.
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

the crown is pushed all the way in. i didnt know it had a battery thanks guys

Is this watch brand new, or did your uncle give you a used watch (nothing wrong with lovingly used, btw)? If it is used, just have the battery replaced. Every mall has a watch place who can easily replace the battery at a very reasonable cost. If the watch is brand new, never used, I'd send it back. It should work just fine out of the box.
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

Quote Originally Posted by RBrylawski View Post
    Is this watch brand new, or did your uncle give you a used watch (nothing wrong with lovingly used, btw)? If it is used, just have the battery replaced. Every mall has a watch place who can easily replace the battery at a very reasonable cost. If the watch is brand new, never used, I'd send it back. It should work just fine out of the box.
    the watch is brand new has all the tags still attached. guess ill be sending it back

Thread Information