Swiss Legend Watches
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Swiss Legend Watches

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Swiss Legend Watches

Hi

Quick and hopefully simple question.

Does anyone know/have an opinion on the brand Swiss legend and are the watches any good?

many thanks

J
    ​Jason

Re: Swiss Legend Watches

OK, totally stealing this line, can't recall who first said it but it rings true.

Swiss Legend- neither Swiss nor legendary.

For the money, they're ok I suppose, but there are simply so many better brands, both in quality and reputation, not to mention service, resale value, etc... at the same price points, I wouldn't even look at Swiss Legend.

Good luck, just my $.02, but any watch that's basic discount is 90% of purported MSRP, I'm staying far clear.

Dan
    WnS and Relentless602 like this.
    Current Collection:

Longines Master Collection Moonphase, Deep Blue World Diver 500M, Raymond Weil W1 Chronograph, Tissot PRS516 Chrono, Omega Seamaster 300, Citizen Skyhawk, Citizen Signature Automatic, Orient World Traveler GMT, Accutron VX-200, Citizen Eco Chrono BL5400-52A, Hamilton Cushion Chrono, Breitling Superocean Heritage 46, Orient Star GMT, Seiko Sportura Kinetic GMT

"It's a fake. And that's because all 'is my Patek a fake' posts contain only fake Pateks." quote, WUS member geoffbot

"... The minute a watch costs more than a well equipped Camry, I'd start feeling guilty about the purchase... " quote, WUS member LosTresGatos

"I think the only people who make rational decisions regarding watches are the people that do not post on watch forums." quote, WUS member digivandig

Use the search engine. The answer is there.. I believe they are a few thread of similar asking for Swiss Legend..
    " A great time piece on your wrist show you are serious of time "

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks Dan

Just found a Spanish website offering a 3000 Euro version for 300 Euros. Looked OK in the photo. I wont be buying Swiss Legend, this just interested in experts opinion as you can never believe the spin they write on these sites about how wonderful the watch is.

Currently looking for an outlet in the UK who stock Dievas Vortex and Swiss Army Alpnach
    ​Jason

This Swiss Legend Reserve automatic is one of my favorite watches. Very attractive w/ the red dial. I also have several of their big, colorful, and gaudy Neptune models that I wear on stage. Don't usually wear the Neptunes out in public, but they have a great stage appearance.
    cottontop
    elliotgb likes this.
    "What's time to a hog?" Junior Samples

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    Thanks Dan

Just found a Spanish website offering a 3000 Euro version for 300 Euros. Looked OK in the photo. I wont be buying Swiss Legend, this just interested in experts opinion as you can never believe the spin they write on these sites about how wonderful the watch is.

Currently looking for an outlet in the UK who stock Dievas Vortex and Swiss Army Alpnach
    As long as you realize replies and opinions in here are just as tilted and biased.
    "Time is the school in which we learn. Time is the fire in which we burn."

I suspect like any watch brand, they have some decent models and some not so decent. My partner bought a Swiss Legend recently. It didn't survive it's first fall on a hard surface and the crsstal (supposedly a Sapphire-Like material - I think they call it Saphitek?) cracked on impact. Fortunately, the watch didn't cost much and I'm sure having the crystral replaced would cost more than he paid for the watch to begin with, but I must admit it will likely be last Swiss Legend product in our household.......
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    Thanks Dan

3000 Euro = Fake MSRP
    300 Euto = More accurate market price, but, depending on the model, seem expensive. 300US$ should be fine.

Here is one of my gaudy colorful orange quartz Neptune Swiss Legend watches. They attract a lot of attention and that is what I am looking for on stage.
    cottontop
    "What's time to a hog?" Junior Samples

Quote Originally Posted by cottontop View Post
    Here is one of my gaudy colorful orange quartz Neptune Swiss Legend watches. They attract a lot of attention and that is what I am looking for on stage.
    cottontop
    This is the model my partner dropped, from about 2 feet on a wood floor and the crystal cracked badly. Fortunately not an expensive watch, but it had only been worn twice and will not be relegated to a bottom drawer. Pretty disappointed in the quality.......
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information