Swiss Military Hanowa Flagship?

Thread: Swiss Military Hanowa Flagship?

Swiss Military Hanowa Flagship?

Anyone here have one of these Swiss Military Hanowa Flagships, or maybe a different watch from Swiss Military Hanowa? I've searched the threads and found very little, and there are no online reviews. Are these good quality? Worth to buy at around a $130 price point?

Re: Swiss Military Hanowa Flagship?

They're a known brand with a solid reputation for the price-point. It's certainly a nice looking watch (well-proportioned and understated) and the price seems fair for the make and for the fact that its a swiss-made quartz and sapphire crystal.

If you like it I say go for it. There's nothing for me that screams out, don't buy it.
    Current - Archimede Pilot 39 // Orient Bambino (Steel with black dial) // Seiko 5 - SNKL09 // Seiko SARB017 Alpinist // Lip GDG 145

Want list (Subject to change) - Tissot Heritage PR156 // Dugena Festa (Junghans Meister if the budget stretches) // Steinhart Ocean Vintage GMT // Nomos Club // Longines Heritage Diver // Mido Commander Chronometer // Stowa Seatime // Stowa Fleiger T01 Testaf // Laco Vintage // March La.B AM3 Marron // G. Gerlach Tritium // Oris Chronoris // Glycine Airman SST 12 // Tutima Saxon One

If only* (Also subject to change) - Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra // Omega Speedmaster Chronograph // Sinn Model 140 st // Damasko Modell DK101 // Mühle Terranaut Trail // Genesis Lemania // Rolex Milgauss // Glash
    ütte Original Sixties Square Chronograph // Vulcain - Nautical Seventies and Cricket Extreme (I'm partial to Vulcain generally) // Grand Seiko Hi-Beat // Hajime Asaoka Tourbillon

*(AKA - not in this lifetime)

I have one....Had problems with the chrono. function (failure to reset)
    Covered under warranty....Broke again...Bought another watch.
    I think it's an OK ($89.00)watch but not the chrono.
    Name:  001.JPG
Views: 1530
Size:  51.8 KB
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Do either of you know how this watch runs size-wise? It's a 42mm, which is the biggest I'd go with my 6.25" wrist, but I'm afraid it'll be larger lug to lug or just bulkier, although the thickness is about 9mm. No store carries it, so I'd be buying sight unseen.

Hoping they are half decent I just purchased one..I have no clue I cannot find any write ups?.....Shot in the dark? They look good?..turboharm

Thread Information