WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Tell Me What You Think of My Little Collection

884 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  WIS_Chronomaster 
#1 ·
So here's what I've got so far
This is my everyday beater, a Tag F1 Indy 500. I've had it for a few years and I'm ready to get something new.

Then I was given this Tourneau branded gold watch. Its probably a midsize, and i think its a little small, but wearable. Be honest, is the watch a good size for me?

I would only wear it with a suit, not a sweatshirt and ripped pants like in this photo:

And here is what I am thinking about buying. A nice step up from the Tag and my first foray into haute horology:-d. This would replace the Tag as my everyday beater.

I also took a pic of my Dad's JLC Master Compressor Geographic. I would love to get a JLC sometime down the rode.:-!

See less See more
#7 ·
The Jaeger is a breat looking watch! Do not care much about the other two.

#9 ·
nice watches. the tag is a good beater for sure. keeps you on time with style. the dress watch is a perfect size and looks right. getting the po is a nice way to go. It may be a forum favorite but they sell alot of them to people who aren't aware of watch forums. A very nice watch steeped in history.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.