Thank you to Di-Modell
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By baronrojo
  • 1 Post By Squirrelly

Thread: Thank you to Di-Modell

Thank you to Di-Modell

Several weeks ago I wrote to Di-Modell asking about purchasing a replacement rivet for a watch strap. Today in the mail, I received the rivet, free of charge.

It may be a small thing, but this, on top of great quality of their product, makes me very happy with my purchase.

Re: Thank you to Di-Modell

Last year I bought a Di-Modell strap from fleabay. Somehow...somewhere...when the strap was packaged the loose keeper put on it was 2mm larger than it should be. Long story short...I contacted Di-Modell...they asked me for the strap style and color...and a few weeks later I got two keepers in the mail...free of charge.

I've bought other Di-Modell straps since...and will definitely buy more in the future. They didn't seem to care where I bought the strap...only that their product wasn't complete.
    frogger17 likes this.

Re: Thank you to Di-Modell

I LOVE the quality & style of Di-Modell and a few other aftermarket brand straps! Many OEM straps, even on higher end watches, are crap, IMHO. I've often removed the OEM strap on a brand new watch and immediately replaced it with a Di-Modell, Hirsch or Hadley-Roma strap. I've even replaced metal bracelets with leather as I much prefer the feel year round.
    Last edited by Squirrelly; May 13th, 2014 at 21:40.
    frogger17 likes this.

Vulcain Nautique 1st Swiss/1967 * Seiko 5 SpeedTimer 1st Auto Chrono, from Tokyo Ginza/1969 * Handful of Seiko Quartz Chronos * Heuer Re-issue 1964 Pre-TAG Carrera chrono * TAG Heuer "Carrera" Chrono * Omega "Speedmaster" Chrono * Baume & Mercier Formula S Chrono * Zenith "El Primero" HW Chrono * Mühle Glashütte Nautische Chrono * Sinn 903ST “Navitimer” Chrono * Techné SparrowHawk II Chrono * Alpina Startimer Big-Date Chrono * Zodiac Sea Dragon chrono * (2) Victorinox "Infantry Vintage" Chronos (Silver/Green) * Junkers "G38" chrono * Hamilton Pioneer Khaki chrono * Bulova Marine Star Chrono/Diver * Breitling Chronospace chrono * Dan Henry 1939 chrono * Fortuna chrono * Delbana "Silverstone" chrono * Ball Fireman "Storm Chaser" chrono * William L. chrono * Junghans Meister Telemeter Chronoscope *

Thread Information