Thank you Watchuseek moderators for treating forum members with respect...
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Thank you Watchuseek moderators for treating forum members with respect...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    GSY

I have been collecting fine Swiss watches for 25 + years and am proud to say that I have built a very satisfying collection of watches.

Before making any purchases much of my research has been done online through forums such as watchuseek.com as well as other watch forums. By far, watchuseek.com has treated its members fairly and respectfully while also providing the resources which we all faithfully use.

Unfortunately this past week my account was suspended by another watch forum ( T***Z*** ) for reasons not satisfactory explained to me. I was summarily "banned" for having breached some "rules" which I vehemently dispute. Reaching the moderators was a chore and when one finally replied, her e-mail to me was vague and dictatorial. I replied to her hoping to correct her misconceptions but never received the courtesy of an answer. I have read similar stories outlining this rude behavior - all very similar to what happened to me. I suppose dictatorial traits must be oddly satisfying to some.

Nevertheless I thank watchuseek.com and its moderators for always being fair to its members and for providing us with a great place to share our hobby.

GSY

Re: Thank you Watchuseek moderators for treating forum members with respect...

Agreed. Can't speak to TZ as I haven't been there in a long time, but the mods here have been without exception all pretty even-handed and courteous. I imagine it has to be a thankless task, so "thank you".
    vexXed and ffritz like this.

Welcome.......BACK!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Thanks for your kind words.

Please note that we do not discuss proceedings in other fora as a matter of principle.

(Rule 2: WatchUSeek policy is not to discuss issues with other forums.)
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

GSY

Understood. I just felt so insulted but will certainly respect all rules Mike et al. Thanks all for the warm welcome.
    FBPB likes this.

Agreed..some places are better than others. this one has the lookings of a good'un.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

All is well.
    FBPB likes this.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Edit: Please don’t ban me =) lol
    Last edited by Crewsdawg; 1 Week Ago at 00:13.
    41Mets likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post

Please note that we do not discuss proceedings in other fora as a matter of principle.

(Rule 2: WatchUSeek policy is not to discuss issues with other forums.)
    BAN HIM!!

Name:  remain calm nothing to see.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  17.2 KB
    Rickster27b likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast