Tina Maze, double Olympic ski champion, appointed Alpina Watches global Brand Ambassadress

Thread: Tina Maze, double Olympic ski champion, appointed Alpina Watches global Brand Ambassadress

Watchuseek Editor

Tina Maze, double Olympic ski champion, appointed Alpina Watches global Brand Ambassadress

Name:  Tina Maze.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  91.0 KB

Alpina Watches has appointed 31 year old double Olympic Ski Champion Tina Maze as its new global ambassadress for the brand and for its new COMTESSE lady collection.

With 2 Olympic gold medals at the last Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, 2 World Championships gold medals, 8 podiums at World Championships and a total of 23 victories, 68 podiums and the absolute record of 2414 points in one season in the Alpine Skiing World Cup, Tina is making skiing history and is currently one of the best female alpine skiers.

Tina Maze and Alpina have concluded a comprehensive partnership, which previews advertising, PR and social media activities, linked to the Alpina Comtesse Collection, which embodies the Swiss Alpine style and luxury sports.

Name:  Tina_Maze.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  151.5 KB

“I am very glad and proud to be the ambassadress of a brand which has its roots in the Alpine world and which believes in the values I apply every day in my training and competitions. On top I love the Comtesse, which makes me feel that way since I have worn it the first time!” Tina Maze

“Tina Maze is an extraordinary athlete with an amazing character that reflects our company’s attitude. She is an example for any woman who wants to achieve something in life and sports, and we are extremely proud to have her with us" Guido Benedini, Alpina CEO

Visit the Alpina Watches website

Calgary, Canada via Marin County, California

Re: Tina Maze, double Olympic ski champion, appointed Alpina Watches global Brand Ambassadress

Cool.

Well known in Europe, but I'll bet I'm one of the few North Americans on WUS that knows who she is (I do love my Alpina Worldtimer Manufacture, though).

Thread Information