Tip for you if your bracelet watch slides to the ulnar (little finger side) of your wrist.

Thread: Tip for you if your bracelet watch slides to the ulnar (little finger side) of your wrist.

Tip for you if your bracelet watch slides to the ulnar (little finger side) of your wrist.

Hello,
    I've found a solution, at least for some metal bracelet watches, esp useful if the body of the watch is heavy. The key is to have the semi-curved rigid clasp that sits on the underside of your wrist (usually several links long) act as an anchor because it tends to stay on the semi-flat undersurface of the wrist. .
    1- If the bracelet is the correct size for your wrist remove a link(s) from the radial (thumb) side of the bracelet and insert it on the ulnar (little finger) side of the bracelet.
    2- If the bracelet is too large remove a link(s) from the radial side and store it.

It's worked well for me on two bracelet watches.

I don't have a solution for non-bracelet watches - leather, rubber, etc.

Cheers, CC
    Last edited by curious cheese; August 26th, 2011 at 19:54.

Re: Tip for you if your bracelet watch slides to the ulnar (little finger side) of your wrist.

often overlooked when sizing a bracelet is the process of biasing it correctly. this little trick results in a very comfortable bracelet/watch combination.
    Enjoying a life far better than I deserve...

Re: Tip for you if your bracelet watch slides to the ulnar (little finger side) of your wrist.

Have been doing this, since childhood days, to all my steel bracelet watches.

Thread Information