Tissot Bezel question

Thread: Tissot Bezel question

Tissot Bezel question

I have recovered a Tissot Seastar 1000, older version (no red onface), while underwater metal detecting. When found , it was missing the unidirectional rotating Bezel. Can anyone find out how to get a replacment bezel and how to mount it ?
    I want to mount it myself. I "was" in the jewelry business 25 years.

The face looks black in color, or Dark dark Blue ? There are two tiny holes on the case top that hold the bezel prongs to the case top.
    Any info would help. Thanks. 1/24/2010

Re: Tissot Bezel question

Quote Originally Posted by GG_Miami View Post
    I have recovered a Tissot Seastar 1000, older version (no red onface), while underwater metal detecting. When found , it was missing the unidirectional rotating Bezel. Can anyone find out how to get a replacment bezel and how to mount it ?
    I want to mount it myself. I "was" in the jewelry business 25 years.

The face looks black in color, or Dark dark Blue ? There are two tiny holes on the case top that hold the bezel prongs to the case top.
    Any info would help. Thanks. 1/24/2010
    hello and welcome to wus. if i could make a single request with your future posts, i would ask that you increase the size of the text. i am certain that the good folk in the tissot forum would be able to handle that question for you.
    again welcome
    Enjoying a life far better than I deserve...

Thread Information