Which Tissot Couturier do you like better? Brown leather or black leather?

Thread: Which Tissot Couturier do you like better? Brown leather or black leather?

Which Tissot Couturier do you like better? Brown leather or black leather?

I'm interested in the Tissot Couturier quartz chronograph but not sure whether to go with brown leather white dial or black leather black dial?

I like the brown leather white dial as I think they're aren't as 'generic' as black/black, but also love the versatility and classic look of the black/black.
    Obviously the only difference between the two are cosmetic, so I'm not too concerned about anything else at the moment. I am quite adamant on this particular watch though, and especially love the curved end band.

Name:  1304759240.jpg
Views: 9810
Size:  116.2 KBName:  T035.617.16.031.00-03.jpg
Views: 5216
Size:  38.9 KBName:  orologio-tissot-couturier-quartz-chronograph-t0356171605100.jpg
Views: 7853
Size:  48.6 KBName:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 3204
Size:  23.1 KB
    Last edited by BBNG; August 31st, 2012 at 14:14.

Re: Which Tissot Couturier do you like better? Brown leather or black leather?

White dial/brown strap for me, hands down. I actually find that color combo to be more versatile myself. Very nice watch, I've owned a few Tissots and found them to be of excellent quality and a real value. Good luck!

Dan
    Current Collection:

Longines Master Collection Moonphase, Deep Blue World Diver 500M, Raymond Weil W1 Chronograph, Tissot PRS516 Chrono, Omega Seamaster 300, Citizen Skyhawk, Citizen Signature Automatic, Orient World Traveler GMT, Accutron VX-200, Citizen Eco Chrono BL5400-52A, Hamilton Cushion Chrono, Breitling Superocean Heritage 46, Orient Star GMT, Seiko Sportura Kinetic GMT

"It's a fake. And that's because all 'is my Patek a fake' posts contain only fake Pateks." quote, WUS member geoffbot

"... The minute a watch costs more than a well equipped Camry, I'd start feeling guilty about the purchase... " quote, WUS member LosTresGatos

"I think the only people who make rational decisions regarding watches are the people that do not post on watch forums." quote, WUS member digivandig

Nice watch! I'd personally go for the white face/brown band as I think it's more versatile.
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

thanks for the suggestions. You guys are starting to make me lean toward brown/white now.

I've always found brown band, silver case, black dial to be probably the most versatile design there is. It's classic, and I always find myself wearing black, whether it be my jacket, jeans, pants or shoes. Even shirt some times. I don't know how I'd go with brown/white as I think I'd need to be wearing browns and light colours to make it match /work. thoughts?

What do you wear more often, black or brown leather shoes? I remember a poll back from 2010 about whether or not your strap should match your belt/shoes and the consensus was pretty evenly divided. Might be something to consider.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/matc...lt-429757.html
    Last edited by various121; August 31st, 2012 at 17:21.
    "I only want to know people who are dynamic, intelligent and totally insane"

Thread Information