too big? too small? just right? what say you?

Thread: too big? too small? just right? what say you?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    675

    too big? too small? just right? what say you?


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    San Jose, California-USA
    Posts
    37,245

    Re: too big? too small? just right? what say you?

    A little oversize, but your wrist will grow with age.

  3. #3
    Member dpj17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    2,114

    Re: too big? too small? just right? what say you?

    A truly badass piece, I was this close to picking up a maxi in December. Nice artwork by the way.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    675

    Re: too big? too small? just right? what say you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Watchbreath View Post
    A little oversize, but your wrist will grow with age.
    I suppose that's supposed to be some sort of slight about immaturity and tattoos? Well done...

  6. #5
    Member AIKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    1,866

    Re: too big? too small? just right? what say you?

    A tad big but really cool.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    48

    Re: too big? too small? just right? what say you?

    Looks just right to me. Very nice watch.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London/Miami
    Posts
    1,367

    Re: too big? too small? just right? what say you?

    It looks like you're going for the big watch look but definitely not too big for your wrist, as the lugs are clearly not extending past your wrist.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    675

    Re: too big? too small? just right? what say you?

    Quote Originally Posted by spluurfg View Post
    It looks like you're going for the big watch look but definitely not too big for your wrist, as the lugs are clearly not extending past your wrist.
    Well, I wasn't going for any "look" really. I simply love UN's and this was the one which stood out. There is a smaller version 41mm (mine is 43mm), however, it comes with arabics and I really wanted the romans. Therefore, I had to go for the 43mm version. I find it looks bigger than it actually is because of the way the strap attaches. To me the lack of horns makes the dial look larger.

  10. #9
    Member krazyjoe66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,640

    Re: too big? too small? just right? what say you?

    Great piece!! It looks big in the pic because the band appears loose and the shadow makes your wrist appear small. I'm a big watch guy (44+) and I think it's just right!! I don't own anything that fancy as I'm a tool watch guy (divers, aviators) but I've made some large pieces look smaller by getting wider straps!!

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    675

    Re: too big? too small? just right? what say you?

    Quote Originally Posted by krazyjoe66 View Post
    Great piece!! It looks big in the pic because the band appears loose and the shadow makes your wrist appear small. I'm a big watch guy (44+) and I think it's just right!! I don't own anything that fancy as I'm a tool watch guy (divers, aviators) but I've made some large pieces look smaller by getting wider straps!!
    interesting insight. My wrist is just under 7" and I typically watches in this range, I assume I'll just have to get used to this one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •