Tourneau Gotham Watch
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Watchbreath

Thread: Tourneau Gotham Watch

Banned

Tourneau Gotham Watch

Hi!

I am not a watch collector, but am a sucker for watches with a mother of pearl face. I bought a Tourneau gotham stainless steel watch that has an unusual orange and green mother of pearl face with black roman numerals. I have read that these watches are not very collectable, but I don't care too much since I really love the watch. However, I am curious about it. I was told in the store that they are no longer making these since their new collection came out and that they are now hard to find. Is this true? I tried to look for one on ebay and online, but had no luck.

Re: Tourneau Gotham Watch

It may be true, the line has most likely run its coarse. Leftovers will probably end up in the pre-owned cases.
    Depending on the face, some were called the Monkey or Alien watch and some of the LE's had faces made of
    Anthracite.

Just checked their website, it looks like they cleaned house on their house brand.
    Maybe it's a part of their new 'crack' upper management team.
    Last edited by Watchbreath; February 4th, 2012 at 21:22.
    Bahoomba likes this.

Welcome! The clerk's a salesman. Take everything with a grain of salt. Anyways, If you really like the watch, that's all that really counts!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Watchbreath View Post
    It may be true, the line has most likely run its coarse. Leftovers will probably end up in the pre-owned cases.
    Depending on the face, some were called the Monkey or Alien watch and some of the LE's had faces made of
    Anthracite.

Just checked their website, it looks like they cleaned house on their house brand.
    Maybe it's a part of their new 'crack' upper management team.
    You're right about that; they seem to be forsaking most of their line in favor of their new oversized sports watches.

Thread Information