Toywatch

Thread: Toywatch

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Toywatch

Who actualy bought one of these toywatches?

Re: Toywatch

fans of Oprah?
    Cheers!
    Craig M.
    Somerville, MA
    The Escapement Watch Blog
    The Escapement on Twitter

“If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.” - Albert Einstein

Watches:
    Breitling Super Avenger Chronograph . Rolex Rebberg Trench Watch . Tag Heuer F1 Chrono . Tissot T-Touch . Tissot T-Race . Million Smart Flying Tourbillon . Zodiac Dragon Wing . Invicta Skeleton 3379 . Invicta Pro Diver 8926 . Scooby-Doo Chrono [A7750] . Alpha "Sea" . Alpha Jump Hour . Vostok CK-1 Orange . Poljot 2614.2H Movement . Gruen Quartz 'Soviet' . G-Shock GW300A-1V / G9000-8V 'Stormtrooper' . Timex Perpetual Calender . Vintage Helbros [Felsa 690 Mvt] ....Among others

Go Yankees!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig M View Post
    fans of Oprah?
    Well I guess I am guilty of buying one just to bang around, it does look like Rolex (the oversize version) if you don't look closely.

Am I a fan of Oprah ? Not
    Last edited by watchmanee; August 31st, 2009 at 18:54.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by watchmanee View Post
    Well I guess I am guilty to buy one just to bang around, it does look like Rolex (the oversize version) if you don't look closely.

Am I a fan of Oprah ? Not
    LOL! I was just teasing...I onl said that because she profiled them pretty heavily.

I've never actually seen one in person, so I'm not one to make comments on quality, design or construction.

BTW thats quite the nice collection you have there.
    Cheers!
    Craig M.
    Somerville, MA

Watches:
    Breitling Super Avenger Chronograph . Rolex Rebberg Trench Watch . Tag Heuer F1 Chrono . Tissot T-Touch . Tissot T-Race . Million Smart Flying Tourbillon . Zodiac Dragon Wing . Invicta Skeleton 3379 . Invicta Pro Diver 8926 . Scooby-Doo Chrono [A7750] . Alpha "Sea" . Alpha Jump Hour . Vostok CK-1 Orange . Poljot 2614.2H Movement . Gruen Quartz 'Soviet' . G-Shock GW300A-1V / G9000-8V 'Stormtrooper' . Timex Perpetual Calender . Vintage Helbros [Felsa 690 Mvt] ....Among others

Go Yankees!

LOL! I was just teasing...I onl said that because she profiled them pretty heavily.

I've never actually seen one in person, so I'm not one to make comments on quality, design or construction.

BTW thats quite the nice collection you have there.
    The earlier models with Rolex Sub hommage designs were pretty cool, although overpriced ... way overpriced for plastic quartz watches.

I admited I bought it just because I thought they look cool (price aside, appreciation to true horology aside) and I can bang it anyway I want, and I can just toss it into a trash later. Surprisingly they're really durable and hardly scratched after owning them for several years. And I've been stopped by non WIS who thought it's some limited edition Rolexes or something.

I will post pictures later if you want to see it.

Thanks for the compliments, a work in progress, a hard work of decades :)
    Last edited by watchmanee; August 31st, 2009 at 19:28.

Quote Originally Posted by watchmanee View Post
    I admited I bought it just because I thought they look cool (price aside, appreciation to true horology aside) and I can bang it anyway I want, and I can just toss it into a trash later. Surprisingly they're really durable and hardly scratched after owning them for several years. And I've been stopped by non WIS who thought it's some limited edition Rolexes or something.

I will post pictures later if you want to see it.

Thanks for the compliments, a work in progress, a hard work of decades :)
    You never have a to justtify a purchase here! haha...I have bought watches for the absolute dumbest reasons...including out of boredom haha!

Yes, please post pics...of anything and everything you have
    Cheers!
    Craig M.
    Somerville, MA

Watches:

Go Yankees!

I have a family member who works at an AD, they took on the ToyWatch line a few months ago and they have been selling like crazy.

I think they have the decimal in the wrong place on the price tags.
    matt

Here's a start

Disclaimer : I do not work for Toywatch, paid to advertise nor am I a fan of Oprah

Credit : Toywatch website

I have the same exact one as below in blue as well

Michelle Obama anyone ?

My friends wife wears a kelly green one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information