Tritium. Not just good for dials...

Thread: Tritium. Not just good for dials...

Tritium. Not just good for dials...

It's good for a ton of things. How I was introduced? My night sights on my HK USP. Just a couple of pictures of both my new T-SAR (finally came in) and my Trijicon night sights.

Sorry for the crappy photos. Digital camera isn't the best for dark and close photos.

Last edited by JBolt; May 28th, 2007 at 22:55.

Re: Tritium. Not just good for dials...

Dear JBolt,

welcome to the forums. Please keep in mind to read our Rules & Guidelines and contact the moderators if you are not certain about any image that contains weapons. We've reviewed your recent post and consider the first picture borderline, but will leave it untouched because of the informative nature of your post.

5 Images in posts and signatures containing weapons of any kind (including, but not limited to, guns and knives) are not allowed. There is an exception for pictures of a documentary nature which illustrate the actual use of watches, and which are in keeping with the general theme of the forum in which they are posted. Staged or gratuitous pictures containing weapons, however, are prohibited without exception.

Moreover, any picture that would not be suitable for viewing at an average workplace should not be posted here, i.e. nudity and other adult themes are unacceptable.

Please generally exercise discretion when posting pictures in keeping with the kind and courteous spirit of the forum. In case of doubt, please contact the forum moderators prior to posting in order to avoid disputes and misunderstandings.

Any posting of images is subject to review, and the determination of what is acceptable is at the sole discretion of the moderators and the management of Watchuseek. They will take appropriate action should any picture be deemed to be offensive or aggressive, and their decisions are final.
    Best regards,

Ernie Romers
    Founder and former site owner, Watchuseek.com

Re: Tritium. Not just good for dials...

Watchuseek forums,

I apologize for the content of the thread, and disregard for the rules. I did read the guidelines and rules, and at the time of posting this thread, was not thinking of the material that these pictures contained. Please be assured that there was no other intent of this post other than an informational comparative. If at all found necessary at anytime to remove this thread, I will understand.

Thanks,

Josh

Thread Information