Trying to make my Own Watch Brand. Need Serious Help
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Trying to make my Own Watch Brand. Need Serious Help

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Trying to make my Own Watch Brand. Need Serious Help

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to make 1000 limited edition watches bearing my company logo. This is to promote my company. I don't know where to start. There is so much out there, that getting this project underway has created some stress.

I was looking at the Far East, a company called Giovino Watch Co. and another one called Million that I heard makes quality watches. However, I am concerned about the quality, although I hear it is good if i choose the right company. I also want a unique design.

Can any company design my watches?
    Can I put my logo on them?

Are there any companies in Europe that do this?

I know Skagen has Denmark on their watch but its made in the far east.

I can spend 70 dollars a watch for 1000 watches. This is only a limited Edition thing

ANY hep is appreciated, Thank You

Banned

Re: Trying to make my Own Watch Brand. Need Serious Help

Laco in Germany used to do Company watches. I still think they do .
    Worth checking out!

(Not sure if 70 US Pesetas will be enough, I suspect not if you want a mechanical movement, but maybe OK if you are OK with Quartz! )

Get in touch with Belair, they are in that business.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Just google for "Private Label Watches", you will find some swiss manufacturers probably meeting your expectations and needs.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Russia2All, one of the forum sponsors and located in the U.S., advertises that they'll do custom runs I believe. Try Russian Watches: Vostok-Europe, Aviator, Strela, Sturmanskie, Poljot Also Smirs.com, a reputable online retailer in Russia where many of the Russian watch owners in the Watchuseek Russian watch forum buy their watches ALL RUSSIAN WATCHES FROM MOSCOW

Sodiac
    Too many watches, only two wrists and never enough time...

If you just need your logo and badging, I'd try Berhardt Watch Co. They do quite a bit of private label, limited run stuff I believe, plus they're nice watches by all accounts...

Dan
    dwenger likes this.
    Current Collection:

Longines Master Collection Moonphase, Deep Blue World Diver 500M, Raymond Weil W1 Chronograph, Tissot PRS516 Chrono, Omega Seamaster 300, Citizen Skyhawk, Citizen Signature Automatic, Orient World Traveler GMT, Accutron VX-200, Citizen Eco Chrono BL5400-52A, Hamilton Cushion Chrono, Breitling Superocean Heritage 46, Orient Star GMT, Seiko Sportura Kinetic GMT

"It's a fake. And that's because all 'is my Patek a fake' posts contain only fake Pateks." quote, WUS member geoffbot

"... The minute a watch costs more than a well equipped Camry, I'd start feeling guilty about the purchase... " quote, WUS member LosTresGatos

"I think the only people who make rational decisions regarding watches are the people that do not post on watch forums." quote, WUS member digivandig

Thank for the info,

The Vostok seem to be very well priced, I obviously want the most watch for what I am paying. There are a lot of options. Is it better to stick with a safe and classic design, or try to stand out in the design and go trendy? The promotion is for the everyday average person but I don't want customers to be bored.

Any input?

Quote Originally Posted by Formerguide View Post
    If you just need your logo and badging, I'd try Berhardt Watch Co. They do quite a bit of private label, limited run stuff I believe, plus they're nice watches by all accounts...

Dan
    I would like to customize watch dial colors and design as well

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley4life View Post
    Thank for the info,

The Vostok seem to be very well priced, I obviously want the most watch for what I am paying. There are a lot of options. Is it better to stick with a safe and classic design, or try to stand out in the design and go trendy? The promotion is for the everyday average person but I don't want customers to be bored.

Any input?
    What is the promotion? Who are the intended end-users? Is this a giveaway to valued clients, incentivizations for sales staff, etc... Too broad a question without specifics.

Dan
    Current Collection:

Longines Master Collection Moonphase, Deep Blue World Diver 500M, Raymond Weil W1 Chronograph, Tissot PRS516 Chrono, Omega Seamaster 300, Citizen Skyhawk, Citizen Signature Automatic, Orient World Traveler GMT, Accutron VX-200, Citizen Eco Chrono BL5400-52A, Hamilton Cushion Chrono, Breitling Superocean Heritage 46, Orient Star GMT, Seiko Sportura Kinetic GMT

"It's a fake. And that's because all 'is my Patek a fake' posts contain only fake Pateks." quote, WUS member geoffbot

"... The minute a watch costs more than a well equipped Camry, I'd start feeling guilty about the purchase... " quote, WUS member LosTresGatos

"I think the only people who make rational decisions regarding watches are the people that do not post on watch forums." quote, WUS member digivandig

I had once contemplated starting my own watch manufacturing company, when I received some excellent advice. It was from my father, who loves watches as much as I do. He warned me against letting my hobbies take the place of my passions, and of turning my hobbies into my livelihood. So, these days, I drink wine and enjoy splendid women for a living, while buying watches for fun. It's a hard life.

But on a more serious note, I really did look into starting a watch company, and have a lot of materials from that time -- additional details would be helpful.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information